Reviews for Spyro Madness Saga, Book two: War
chrisfiggys chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
are you going to write anymore, on your profile it seems like you have most of the story planned out but you haven't written in forever. am I just missing something, pm me to answer
Woold chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
You...You wont live it like this I hope :(
One of my favorite Spyro Fanfics. I hope you still plan on continuing it :?
Noble Warrior Ace chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
I wonder how this story is going to end. How will Spyro and Cynder react when they find out Ember's alive? How will Ember feel if she finds out Spyro got Cynder as his new mate? I like the story. It's awesome and has a lot of twists?
Orkslayer98 chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
This needs to keep going I loved this!
Leopardfang of Moonclan chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
update
montecristo709 chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
I knew straight away that this was a DA reference. Kinda short, but I know how it feels when you haven't updated in ages.
Ferelga chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
lol
Arcanel chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
Screw the order, live the chaos! Ember, your doing it right XD. Now time to look for Spyro!...and some foreshadowing maybe as well. See you on the next chapter!
MC709 chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
Well done. WAs wondering if anything new was on the Internet. Glad i checked my emails lol.
Spyrofan777 chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
Awesome chapter! Is wrong to say that I missed you? :3
SPYRO the purple savior chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
plz make another chapter when spyro gets back Ember is going to be pissed...lol

i really like it soo far
Arcanel chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Amen to that phrase against laws sister. Amen to that. That aside, I'm really glad you are feeling much better now. Take your sweet time, or as much as you need. Your stories are awesome, and now a freaking battle between chaos and order, with a two POV'd plot ongoing? I say HELL TO THE YES! XD. Keep going, my lady. Your story is much of triumph to me.
lilro R.K chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Luv your stories plz keep going with this one
Oxyphyr chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
I really like the new Ember. Oh and the way you separate the two stories with different fonts is really cool and effective. Can't wait for more :D
Taperosc chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Yay! Book 2 is up!

Ouch! Ember's torture REALLY left some terrible marks! I like that you gave her an iron horn instead of leaving her with a stub.

Great opening chapter. I'm looking forward to the next!