Reviews for Three feet
Jevvica chapter 1 . 2/4
Lovely.
Rainey chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Beautiful! I really enjoyed reading this.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
You are a little bit wonderful.
angelofjoy chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Love! What move can I say!? That was brilliant! Totally my fav episode of season two you just added a little something we all needed!
cmtroy7 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Just watched the episode - and I love the tag. Really got crazy protective Steve right. Thanks!
Aggie2011 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Just awesome. I loved it :) Danny is my favorite in the show and the episode was killer...very well done
NC Girl chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I'm somewhat new to this series so I've been bouncing around this "fandom" and reading various stories from various authors. This one is by far one of my favorites! I've come back to it several times. It is so well written, true-to-life, and in-character- but I'm especially impressed with how compassionate it is without being over-the-top. That, in my opinion, is extremely difficult for most people to write. Great job!
silverluna chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I love this! What a truly perfect way to imagine this episode ending, with Danny feeling the weight of appreciation for his Five-0 team's actions. I love that Danny doesn't want to let go of his family, but Steve's gentle words help guide him, and then when it's time for Danny to break down, he's able to, again because of Steve. Danny just crying it out seems really plausible to me since he's a passionate, emotional and loving guy—he loves his daughter and he obviously still loves his ex-wife, and in spite of not liking Stan, he'd never want hurt Stan because he'd know it would just hurt his family.

Love it! What a wonderful tag!
Lora Perry chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
perfect
Bballgirl4 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Oh my goodness - so beautiful. I'm speechless. Love it!
MalB chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Wow, that was really well done. A lot of impact in such a short story
Loopylou chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Wow. Really love this. Wish it had been in the show.
Effie17 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Wow! Awesome insight. Very well written.
francis2 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Sigh. This is awesome.
mcatB chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Loved it, Kylen! This was the perfect epilogue to the episode. What should have been... Thanks so much for posting!