Reviews for A Delusion Cyclic
Forged Obsidian chapter 1 . 1/8
I love this! The relationship between Daryl and Merle is one of my favorites in the show, and I really like how you portrayed it here. Well done!
SoulMore chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
FAN!
franticpansy chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I'm sorry but I...I love this fic so much. The short clipped off sentences. The noises off in the distance. His memories being so vague yet so /clear/. And in the end. How my heart aches. ;;
Ashvarden chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Loved this! The imagery and emotion are so strong, and it was nice to see the softer side of Merle for once - you did an awesome job with this piece. The backstory here is fascinating!
greeneydmonkey chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
how dark and with just the right amount of light at the end to symbolize hope.
Wickedjulia chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
It's Fort Benning, not Fort Bennett. Basic research is an invaluable tool for any writer. It seems you are more fascinated by the possible past experiences that make Daryl who he is more than anything else. Please keep in mind that abused children often adopt a 'wait and see' strategy with adults before revealing anything about what they think and feel. I do find the direction that you are going in is fascinating.
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Honey I don't know WHY you were pouting over this because for this fic, it was just the right amount of Caryl! And so powerfully dark and gut twisting, just like I imagine Daryl's pat to be.

Brilliant, as usual.