Reviews for OBAN: Guardian Legends
unknown chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
this is reaslly good please update :)
shadowstar chapter 4 . 4/28/2013
And? Where is the rest?
Yentl chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
I love the story very very much so far! Great job!
Panda Scribe chapter 4 . 4/26/2012
I've been waiting for an update and this is pretty awesome! I mean, for an update to the entire story so far.

I like the little banter between Don and Eva, it's very natural seeming, like how they would react, concerning the situation so far. In fact, I think you really captured much of their relationship here as a father and daughter. I also like the little dialogue concerning the new characters, General Morotos and Audrey Conner. Their introductions were well done in that aspect, though I would like to see more of Audrey come the next chapter, or whenever you can fit her in.

And I thought Jordan had a protection barrier around the Earth against the Crogs, or that's what Savin said in one of his Q&A's. However, maybe there was a lax or a breach in the protection? Anywho, it's an interesting idea to deal with concerning if the Crogs would invade Earth again.

I am awaiting the next chapter of this fic as well as Molly's first forway onto Nourasia. I'll like to see your take on Prince Aikka's home planet.
Panda Scribe chapter 3 . 3/23/2012
It seems like every chapter is an interesting and unique surprise.

Last it had been King Lao as Aikka's uncle and now you added a little aside for Molly (Eva) and Jordan. I mean, not a lot of authors would have done what you did, ending it like that, but for some reason, it felt a lot more natural, instead of having Jordan being nonchalant about Eva and Aikka relationship or having Jordan visiting Eva 24/7 like I've seen in other fics. And it seems very natural for Eva to let her pride overcome worry or depression; I mean, she isn't like that to get all emotional over something like that. It wouldn't be in Eva's personality.

I can't wait until the next chapter and I hope she gets to meet with Prince Aikka again soon.
Ulyss chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
Cool! Hope that you contiue with it soon. I really want to see how eva is doing.-Ulyss
Stay chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
Its awesome, soo cool, really like it :D

Please, go on, will ya ?

oh and an other thing, is this a romantic story(even a little bit ?:3)

I would love, if jordan and eva would come together(do say it like that ? :D) The ending was soo sad, I couldnt stop crying, so would you consider it ? please ? :
Panda Scribe chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
You need to continue this...

I really like the whole shock twist of King Lao being Aikka's uncle instead of his father, really nice touch. I also like that you gave a character unnamed in the show an actual name and used him her, though I thought he was killed by the Crogs, however it was never specified...

Anyways, this is a pretty cool fanfic so far. Please update soon.
Panda Scribe chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Please tell me you will continue this story. It sounds interesting so far.