Reviews for Crazed Adoration
h e l l b r o k e chapter 4 . 3/16
I very much like these one shots. Thanks for sharing
batwayne chapter 4 . 1/8/2014
I absolutely adore this, the way you write them - gah! It's wonderful.
hoppnhorn chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
"But I like the idea of The Joker just having a breakdown because he doesn't want to love her." Agreed. 100%. If there was ever a reason for him to cry, that would be it. I salute you and this story. :)
hoppnhorn chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
I feel the same way you do. I like how this Joker has changed because of Harley, but I do love the pre-Harley Joker more. I love the sense of panic this chapter had towards the end. You set us up for a perfect moment of "holy crap, GO AFTER HER" and it was brilliant.
hoppnhorn chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
I think you got the fluff formula just right for these two. The phrase "You complete me." worked so much better than anything more romantic. Perfect balance.
hoppnhorn chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
UGh, I love your writing. I've only read two chapters of your work thus far, but I know I'm going to love the rest. :) The way you describe something as simple as an empty room...stunning.
JokerLover chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
Ooooo I liked all of them! 'Joker' was a great comic and I agree with you on Harley being slutty, it seemed OOC for her. I just couldn't see the Joker letting other people see his girl that way ya know? Anyway, great little one shots and it would be pleasant to read some more! Update soon!
slytherin-until-i-die chapter 4 . 3/6/2012
I am honestly in love with your one-shots! Please continue, you capture their relationship so perfectly.
PannHarls chapter 4 . 3/2/2012