Reviews for Balance: A Ninjago Fanfic
AWSOMENESS
Guest chapter 4 . 9/7/2013
do more! this is great!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
My reaction when it's over... :'-(! :D that was awesome!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
is that the final episode
FishE1 chapter 4 . 2/20/2012
That's all right. I don't care how long it took, it was worth it! Whew, I got scared for a second when Jay almost didn't wake up! I knew you wouldn't kill him, but still... Oh, and the way Zane felt so guilty about it... that tugged on my heartstrings a little. Great way to finish it off- I loved every minute!
awyeah21 chapter 4 . 2/20/2012
He's... ALIVE! :D :D :D I would hug jay right now, but then again, it might hurt his shoulder. :'D
Kaori Koriryu chapter 4 . 2/20/2012
Aw... Zane is so guilt-ridden, but it's adorable to see how much they all care for their teammates. :P
Haley the rainbow taco chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
At scarheart

Well that is kinda the reason why I am grouping them together. I can almost imagine ponies, ninjas, and...uhhh...adventure time... FIGHTING THEIR ENIMIES TO DA DEATH! :D

- ps. Like my sign off? It's a hunger games arrow.
FishE1 chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
Oh dear...poor Jay. At least he's all right. I loved the "balance within the balance" part. That hadn't even crossed my mind! Awesome job making that connection!

Also, I have to say, several scenes in this story are lot like scenes from my own musings of storylines/plots that seem to randomly pop into my head when I least expect them. Not like that’s a bad thing... Like people always tell me, "Great minds think alike!" :)
Haley the rainbow taco chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
At scarheart

- ps. Like my sign off? It's a hunger games arrow.
awyeah21 chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
Omigosh, I feel bad for the bones who have to clean up the WHOLE thing. O_O

...

Sorta. :D
TLFScarheart12 chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
At rainbow Taco: :o uhhhhh...well I think they're all way to different. but if your up for the challenge I want stop you...
Haley the rainbow taco chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Darn, I want an account. Ah, well. My fave ninja saves my other fave ninja! Woot! I really wanna make a fanfic called "broken balance" which consists of my top three fave shows...ninjago...mlp...and...AAAAAAADVENTURE TIME! What do you think?
FishE1 chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
*gasp* Uh oh... Of course Jay's big mouth would get them into trouble... Will he ever learn? :P

Never mind, don't answer that- it would ruin his character if he ever learned to stay quiet ;)
awyeah21 chapter 2 . 2/9/2012