Reviews for Good High School for the Performing Arts
Guest chapter 83 . 20h
HOLY ZUES!thalia is pregnant NO WAY!
Mikayla chapter 3 . 7/28
I'm a swimmer and no offense, but 30 laps in one minute is REALLY unrealistic. Micheal phelps can do about five or six lengths in a minute. Otherwise, I really like the plot of this story and I think it's great.
CeCe.Rose26 chapter 43 . 7/27
For the last chapter, this one, and the next, I was laughing so hard I started to cry. And then I started snorting and rolling on the ground going absolutely crazy. My mom didn't know what was happening, so she asked if I needed to see a therapist...
OMGs yes teens get drunk and do stupid things but HELL YEAH!THAT IS THE LIFE I WANT TO LIVE PARTYS AND GETING DRUNK SOOOOO FREAKING AWSOME!
hahahahahahahhahahahhahahahah selina actually knocked out ethan no way m loving this story
Please post the next chapter!
Amanda chapter 87 . 7/23
Can you please update
hahahahahahahahahahhahhaahhahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahahahahah BEST STORY EVER! i cant stop laughing i totaly love this story
MissFangirl chapter 87 . 7/21
:( or :)? Can't decide!
Oh my gods! Did they seriously just find out that A they are half siblings and B they already act like it? That's so adorable. What does Nico think of this revelation?
Mona-DaughterofChaos chapter 87 . 7/19
ITZZ BOUT TIME!
btw the only reason i can read half this stuff is cuz i have dyslexia... jk!
btu seriuosly yuo sometimes edn up wrting lkie thsi...
Mona-DaughterofChaos chapter 60 . 7/19
Wait so is Calypso a lesbian?
Oh my god. That is an awesome chapter. Please update!
Perce obviously has strong feelings for Annie so he needs to man up and tell her how he feel.
17Wisegirl chapter 87 . 7/15
Hey I just wanted to say what an amazing chapter that was! Can the next chapter be in Annabeths perspective if you don't mind me asking? I would love for it to be her perspective. I just wanted to ask.
2,213 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »