Reviews for Good High School for the Performing Arts
Momobear1 chapter 102 . 3h
I love your story soooooooo soooooo much and I really do hope you continue to write it and if you don't that's fine because this is probably one of the BEST FANDICTION EVER and trust me that is hard to find but your over here just doing what you do best and making this story actually relatable the the reader which makes me love this story so like I said before I just really hope you continue writing this story cause not only is it awesome but so are you!
one-crazy-girl chapter 102 . 3h
Okayyyyy. I might be a little late to review but. Omg i hate this story and i love it. Like do you even know what you put me through. I was all butterflies then Thalia gave birth. Okay I mean the baby and Thals are fine. But then Hazel. Give me a break. I was about to cry. I hate you for doing that. But I couldn't be happier for you cause I hope that's what someone will tell me one day. And yes your writting has improved A LOT. First chapter was like everyone else here. But as you wrote you got better. And last chapter was amazing. I'm talking a sucsessful writer amazing. Like you could write a book and I'll buy it. It was amazing. I remember getting this mad at Rick for throwing them down the Tartarus. You got so much better at PLOT TWISTS. I thought the sound was from Frank. I understood when you mentioned the blue eyes. Hades and maria twisting big time. Thaila was a big plot twist. I'm not even gonna talk about Hazel being stabbed and kidnapped. But I'm kinda sad their wedding was ruined. Otherwise I thought the whole wedding would go perfect. Tbh I think that's what Ch 1-20 you would do. But you changed it up big time. You recreated the charecters made them into new ones. You shapped them the way you wanted to. That is just amazing. Even though like I don't know you I could say you've grown as a writer and I'm proud that I was able to see the progress. I wrote long because I wanted to give feedback. Hope it helped. I dought you will need my help tho. I hope you write the next chapter soon. By "I hope" I mean you have to. You've written such a good book. Actually like 5 books. And yes you are one of my favorite authors on fanfiction possibly my favorite. Keep the chapters comming. Please. Love your writing.
Dara chapter 102 . 22h
Awesome chapter! I loved it! I hope chapter 103 is coming soon!
uniquegirl11 chapter 102 . 7/24
I love this story! Please update
Oops meant to do that on this chapter. my bad. but still. Update please!
Please Update im dying to know what happens next. Please please please
Oh my god, why does everyone write 'Selina' instead of 'Silena'? It's Silena, you dumbasses!
This is incredible! It is one of the Best stories I've ever read! When's the next chapter coming out?
WT4L chapter 102 . 7/6
Oh my Gods, This is amazing!
Can you please write some more?!
I really liked how you developed the story.
Maybe you should have Luke killed after they find Hazel or beaten up.
Moon's Son. Reborn chapter 3 . 7/1
Question. How can someone do 30 laps in a minute? There are only sixty seconds in a minute, so you're saying he did a lap every 2 seconds. Please explain. Till next time
—MS.R
well. that was bad ass
Gen chapter 45 . 6/23
My gods I haven't realized that I'm only on 45 jeez these are good because I'm very picky on fan fics
Gen chapter 35 . 6/23
Do you like victorious songs because I pretty am sure that a couple of these songs are by her
Gen chapter 3 . 6/23
Dang I just realized that this has 102 chapters! You're good
Can you please do more chapters with Leo and Thalia's pov because I am curious to see how they are going through this pregnancy...
2,550 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »