Reviews for Good High School for the Performing Arts
Puppy 17 chapter 5 . 3/16
I always check the reviews to see other people's opin and stuff and I only see MY reviews, I mean come on people, I can't be the only one who has something to say about this FANFREAK'INTASTIC story! BTW this is not flattery, I'm serious! Can't wait for more:)
Puppy 17 chapter 5 . 3/13
Is AM a devoted reader thank you for noticing
I just got super excited because I realized that its been nearly a month since you last updated so it's almost time for another one!
Puppy 17 chapter 107 . 3/7
I think I should just mention that I think now would be a fantastic time to update...Jk, well I actually CAN'T WAIT. But I get that you have a life and can't update every time a huge fan wants you too...Anyway cant wait for more!
Puppy 17 chapter 107 . 3/3
Mmmmoooooorrrrrrrrreeeeeeee
NykBaller chapter 107 . 3/2
Love your work can't wait for the next chapter
YES, YES, YES! I was waiting . Im so pleased that you are an actually consistant writer! I love ur writing so please update soon!
Puppy 17 chapter 107 . 2/26
YIKES shopping wih Selina...I'm getting chills!
JamieValdez chapter 107 . 2/25
oooo I wonder how the mall trip is going to turn out! this story is amazing, I really hope you keep writing till the end. that would seriously be awesome!
this was really good!Please write more, please with a cherry on top.
Puppy 17 chapter 107 . 2/23
I was wondering if you had a writing shedule or if you just post whenever you have time. I want to know when to look out for the next post. I was hoping you could just address this briefly in your next AN. Oh and, HAPPY VALINTINES DAY!
CalyArtemis11 chapter 107 . 2/23
Omgsssssssssss this was literally the BEST CHAPTER EVERRRRRRR plz write more I can't wait! (Btw I love your writing!)
Puppy 17 chapter 103 . 2/23
I just have to day that song was PERFECT!
PotterNerd245 chapter 107 . 2/22
Omg.
I have just finished all 107 chapters. I have been catching up for a while now and may I just tell you I am in shock that it is over. What will I do now? ALL 107 CHAPTERS read. Fun fact: that is the longest amount of chapters I have ever read without getting bored and moving on to another fanfic. I don't know how you did it but you have captivated me throughout and I am grateful. Thank you.

All I can do now is wait for the next chapter. And the end of this. And the 3rd part (crossing my fingers!)

Thank you.
Till the end,
PotterNerd245
Puppy 17 chapter 101 . 2/22
I agree this was one of your best!
2,739 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »