Reviews for A Familiar Face
biddle29 chapter 1 . 11/20
This was awesome :)
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 11/10
So Nine isn't a parallel Doctor, he's Rose's Doctor, but from before he meets her. Time Travels meses with ones head, and makes tenses a bloody nightmare. I do like how Nine brought Rose from the parallel world back to their world, and reunited her with Ten. It was very sweet of him to do so. Now He has hope for his future despite the Time War.
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
very nice, I so wish they had gotten back together like this
The Mad Traveler chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Two thumbs up from me!

The Mad Traveller
crzykittyfangirl chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
thx, so perfect. if only it could have happened.
Kat the Polar Bear chapter 1 . 1/12/2014

Dat ending tho
JackSpicer2311 chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Also, a similar story like this is on here: s/6212571/8/Twist-of-Fate
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
omg that was just great I love this sooo much
NabikiB chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Doesn't work unless it's 8th that brought her back. 9th is who 8th, who fought the Time War, regenerated into.
BooksAreMyVideogames chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
PLEASE?! Please, please, please, please, please, PLEASE! (Is that enough begging for you? I'm not above getting on my knees! :))
Kathryn Hart chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I love this! Having Nine be the real Doctor and Rose thinks he's a parallel one...nearly got me there. Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
oh oh please ms. please im begging you please write more
please ms. please have a heart
Who'sObsessed10 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
LOVED IT! It made me sad too though, to think that nine found out that he was going to be the last of the Time Lords. Absolutely fantastic!
Ziria NightRose chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I love love love this! The twist at the end was so perfect and cute and sad and omygosh that I want to cry.
m0ckingbird77 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
OH MY GOSH! Poor Nine...and yet, GOOD FOR HIM! This was great! I really love your writing!