Reviews for Smallville Redux
Shadowdragondanny chapter 2 . 1/26
Add more plz
godlikenaruto95 chapter 1 . 6/25/2017
Pleeeeeeeaaaaaase continue this story. Do you have any idea how few good Smallville stories there are...four...including this one...and three of them are Naruto crossovers
Guest chapter 2 . 6/14/2017
Very Nice
kavell anderson chapter 2 . 12/28/2016
good story update soon
raynisia chapter 2 . 9/28/2016
just found this story and sad to see it didn't go further. its a nice take on a semi time travel fic. i like how you built up the support network and emphasized Clarks compassion in seeing the good in everyone. nice chapter!
godlikenaruto95 chapter 2 . 2/22/2016
Please update soon
highlander348 chapter 2 . 11/1/2015
Is this story dead?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/14/2015
very good, loved
derrick.veik chapter 2 . 4/28/2015
This is some good reading I hope you are going to update this soon it's hard to find good Smallville stories
darkplayer35 chapter 2 . 2/26/2015
Great start. I like the redux of Smallville and I hope there is a bit less angst/needless drama. I look forward to seeing how it develops further. It has a ton of potential. Please update soon.
Elizabeth chapter 2 . 1/26/2015
Please tell me that you will continue this story and NOT make it a CLana story! She was never the accepting, supportive person he needed! She was so hypocritical demanding he tell her all of his secrets while keeping so many and telling so many lies all the time! Lana was horrible to her friends and still had the nerve to always act like the victim even though nothing that happened in her backstory was worse, or even as bad as, things that happened to other characters who didn't spend all their time whining about it and the bad stuff that happened during the show was predominately her fault anyway. And someone with the morals of Superman should not be in a relationship with someone as vindictive as Lana who was willing to let her husband die in the cave-in in season 5. If Clark's memories are from season 9 he should have moved on by now and realize that Lois is the soul mate he needs. Don't redo all of the Lana drama, leave that alone!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/26/2015
Hey, great story! I just read it for the first time and really like the direction you are going with it. I like how Clark knows some things but not everything so he is not perfect and godlike. I also like bringing Kara and Jor-El into the story and making them learn from the mistakes they made the first time around just like Clark. Having the support of his friends will make Clark more confident and trusting, and having Kara and a less overbearing Jor-El will make him more willing to accept his destiny and embrace his heritage/powers. I am eager to see how his relationship with Kara will turn out. The only thing I don't like is how the vision made him MORE interested in Lana and eager to pursue her. That relationship totally hindered him as a person and was just bad all around. I hope he can figure this out much sooner this time around and get together with Lois quicker. I know it has been 6 months, but I hope you do update this fic and don't leave it here, your story has a lot of potential and your writing style was well done and interesting to read. Please update soon.
ficreader2011 chapter 2 . 1/26/2015
great fic .so few good time travel smallville update
sgmanclanafan chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
What a great start to a much larger story. At the onset I was a little concerned because you are covering a lot of ground quickly guess we have to wait and see if this is going to be a clana fiction or clois. I really like where you have gone with this story it's a fresh look at the chapters and their interactions within the established canon. Good luck with the rest of the story and your further writing can't wait to see more. I know I'm late responding but found this site less than a year ago.
dragonball256 chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
Very interested to see which way you take this story now that Lionel is out of the picture, at least for now. Maybe Lex & Clark can have an actual friendship.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »