Reviews for Right Here Waiting For You
Guest chapter 19 . 2/21/2013
Brilliant ending. Thanks for finishing this story, I'm so glad you got past your writer's block! Hoping you might feel inspired to do some more eventually :)
Guest chapter 19 . 2/20/2013
I love your janto fics! I've read every single one of them and they never fail to leave the reader with a warm fuzzy feeling :) Can't wait for your future fics!
mardar chapter 19 . 2/22/2013
I loved this story from start to finish. You told a believable love story while remaining true to their characters
believable-pen chapter 19 . 2/22/2013
Bravo! Loved it x
gramcb58 chapter 19 . 2/21/2013
Lovely ending.
TheSupernova chapter 19 . 2/21/2013
Just read this all in one go. Absolutely loved it!
toobeauty chapter 19 . 2/20/2013
so glad to see a hopeful ending!
akawho chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
OMG! How did I miss this? And how could you do this to Ianto? Seriously, a great start to an angsty fic.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/23/2012
Poor Ianto! I just want to pick him up and hug him better! I can sympethise with what he's going through and you've written the emotions and reactions so well. It slightly worries me a little... Anyways, I hope there's more! I greatly enjoy your stories.
latte-grrl chapter 18 . 12/9/2012
All your stories are fabulous, and because I'm so late to finding them, I was gifted with 18 chapters to read! I hope this one is still in progress because I'd love to find out what happens next. Thank you!
XRebeccaKentX chapter 18 . 11/14/2012
New chapter... now... Please?
Quiet Time chapter 18 . 11/8/2012
Lovely to see an update! Jack is just so huggable in this - which isn't something I'd normally associated with him but somehow you've made it work.
Ripley chapter 18 . 11/5/2012
Oh Ianto get better soon!
Jack better take good care of him, and Ian better let him.
TY!
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 18 . 11/6/2012
Just caught up with this, and it is truly a brilliant fic! So much emotion, and the love between Ianto and Jack is just beautiful! Well-written and just perfect!
PCJanto chapter 18 . 11/5/2012
Terrific chapter,Glad Jack refuse to let Ianto push
him away and remain there for Jack help
Ianto will overcome this,but Rhiannon will be another
issue.