Reviews for Right Here Waiting For You
wanda1969 chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
I've been waiting to catch up with this! And I'm glad I did! Sad as it will be if Ianto doesn't regain his memory, I like this Ianto- and it seems that Jack does too.
toobeauty chapter 5 . 2/10/2012
lovely update! and this Ianto is a total flirt!
Mewknight chapter 4 . 2/10/2012
NOO! NOT THE HUB! ALREADY? D: Well can't wait for the next chappy! XDD
socalrose chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
Jack's trying to do the right thing, but Ianto knows exactly what he wants. Hope neither regrets what happens next.

Great update!
ericasofia chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
I love how they re-lived those moments and I always liked those canon lines.

It's really sweet how Jack worries about Ianto's wellbeing and doesn't want to push him into anything too soon or for the wrong reasons, but I love even more Ianto rediscovering his feelings for Jack.

Can't wait to read more. Thank you.
Mickanella chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
Beautiful :D
PCJanto chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
This is fantastic, i see two thing happening, Ianto trying to regain his memory and still being perceptive of everything around him, and Jack finally admitting openly his true feeling for Ianto that they are a couple. Love how it Ianto initiating intimacy instead of Jack,can't wait to read what happen next.
toobeauty chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
ahhhhh love this sweet update! jack trying to go slowly and respecting ianot and Ianto knowing Jack because his heart tells him so! )
Mewknight chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
AWW! Cute! XDD "Intercourse isn't necessary." Right. XDD Can't wait for the next chappy! XDD
red brocade chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
Wow amazing chapter :) Love it! Want more! Been reduced to incomplete sentences...
Quiet Time chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
Beautifully handled, as usual. There was so much potential for Jack to be an utter selfish moron, but actually he's rather sweet, following along behind Ianto like a (very hot) puppy.
Mickanella chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
You know what? One of my first thought was "he will probably not recall what happened when he wakes up" and I don't like that I was right :(

Even so, great chapter! :D
evalentine chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
Wow two days...two days! That must be the fastest recovery from brain injury ever! Grrrrrrrrrrrr want to slap hospital staff big time.

Hopefully Owen will actually insists he stays and they at least give him a scan and some tests before they let him and arrange some physho so help him recover his strengh.

so he has no memory. Going to get interesting
Bingg chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
IT was your goal to get this song stuck in my head every time i read a new chapter wasn't it?

I'm going to sound needy, but do i have to wait long for a new chapter? I know you have the next one written...:D
red brocade chapter 2 . 2/7/2012