Reviews for The Same Colours
Guest chapter 8 . 8/8/2014
Aww, that was so sweet :) I loved it!
Berryberry chapter 8 . 8/3/2014
This was so sweet. I mainly only ship usuk because I liked their dynamic in the hetalia and didn't know how else to read a bunch of fanfics with them in it. This is why I'm really glad to see ones where they make up as brothers, like in the actual thing. I was really pleased.
Berryberry chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
So cute so far. 3
Guest chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
You just randomly reminded me that I find it hilarious how Italy runs across Switzy's yard to get to Germany's house. I would so do that just for fun! :D
Flowers-in-the-dust chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Hey there :D
I read this Story a while ago and I totally loved it! I would like to translate it into german...do you give me your permission? ;)

greetings from Düsseldorf :D
Flower
Hello chapter 7 . 2/26/2013
I'm British and I honestly don't think our tea or coffee is that strong at all! On an average day I would have about two cups of tea (In my novelty Marmite mug, of course). Our coffe is actually pretty nice. Tea is much nicer though, MUCH nicer. I think nearly every person in the Country starts their day with a cup just so they can stay awake for a couple of hours! SO MUCH CAFFINE.

Anyway, love your story. It's so cute! I was trying so hard not to cry in some bits. That would have looked weird to my family. Is it strange that after Hetalia, my friend and I sometimes start crying when someone mentions the Revloutionary War? Oh well, keep calm and carry on being an awesome writer!
Lamashtar Two chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
You made me cry. :(
Zeplerfer chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
D'aw, this story was really cute. You did a good job of writing a subdued America and I liked his sweet relationship with Canada. It was nice to see that he also bought tickets for Canada when he got play tickets for England. I thought that was a nice touch to show America treating them both as brothers.

I had a couple suggestions-first, you mention a few times that England is sick, but we only read about his hangover. Being sick usually involves some symptoms, so it would have helped to show a few of them by having him sneeze or think about aches a few times. Not a whole lot, just enough to add some description of his illness.

Second, I liked how America described his desire for independence as a desire to be an equal and to be his own person. However, I thought a few of their discussions ended up with very long paragraphs and an overabundance of ellipses. Ellipses are a little like exclamation points, and should be used sparingly. If you want to show pauses during these discussions, you might also consider dialogue tags mentioning pauses, long silences, or some physical action that England takes while he's talking (like pausing to sip the juice).

Thank you for the cute story! I really like the title :)
9foxgrl chapter 8 . 12/3/2012
This was such a cute story. Good job!
9foxgrl chapter 7 . 12/3/2012
I was so confused when I read about the squash. I thought a gourd or veggie juice
PT-chan ssu chapter 8 . 10/31/2012
;333
This is the most heart warming, tear jerking, lovely fic I've ever read *sniff*
Beautiful x33
Jet Lagg chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Wonderful story, I absolutely loved it.

The hand painted tea set love
FlyingLemonKitteh chapter 8 . 9/17/2012
This is sooo amazingly adorable and brilliant omg dude you are a bloody star!
IcarusWing chapter 8 . 9/2/2012
SO CUTE. I read this story while cuddling with my Iggy plushie and squealing at the adorablness of this whole thing. It's just the cutest thing ever, and it's so hard to find adorable England and America fluff that isn't yaoi related. And brotherly France is adorable. X3 But nice work, I really love this. X3
Sparklybutterfly chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
Kawaiiiiiii! That was sooooo sweet! England and America are my favorite hetalia characters, but france and Canada were so sweet in this that I fell in love with them. Loved it!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »