Reviews for After, life
Desi-Pari Always chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Wow, there's a lot of information in this story. From the way Amanda survives in the room (with the light and the washer, etc), from the profile for both killers, the medical knowledge and the quotes you incorporate, the knitting patterns, and just about everything in between. I'm super impressed by this.
I can't imagine the work you put into this story but bravo!
I really liked her solution to thanking the team and I loved how JJ and Penelope saw them kissing haha.
I'm off to read part two!
CocoNewt chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I read this in an hour and really enjoyed it. I love when original characters are written well, and Amanda was really likable. I hated the ubsubs, ugh. Good job building them up too. When it was revealed that he was killed in a prison riot, I felt gratified. The 'thank you' video was a great idea. Very emotional. They should have someone do that for them on the show. With the right editing and background song it could be a real tearjerker.

This is actually the first Hotch centered story I've ever read. I loved him with Haley and was sad when they made them separate and then eventually, you know, permanently removed her from the show. I don't ship him with anyone else on the show, so I came looking specifically for Hotch/OC stories. I'm really glad I found this, because it was very enjoyable. It always makes me curious who writers imagine as their OCs. For me, I imagined Amanda as Jenna Elfman. lol I love D&G okay? But anyway, the dynamic between them was really touching and the evolution of their relationship was sweet and believable. Thanks for sharing.
teatiime chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Ohmygoodness. Why doesn't this have more reviews? The end is just too sweet. Off to the sequel for me! c:
Daisyangel chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Loved it!
mscoffeecup chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
So glad I stumbled across this-what an awesome story! Thanks for sharing. :)
Sapphyre Snow chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Aw, love it! Very fitting that Hotch would fall for a victim...and a victim as amazing as Amanda. Extremely well written as well. I don't see that very often on the site! Great read!
spk chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
OMG! I just LOVE this story. Love your OC, Amanda. Love the way you built the relationship between she & Hotch. The scene at the ed definitely made me smile, which was appreciated after you had just made me cry with that video. :)
giftedgabber chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I am now officially late for work but will carry a smile the rest of the day. Sequel? Please, please, please...say yes! Loved it. Thank you so much! You should be a writer for the series. Again, thank you. :)
buddha49 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I absolutly love thus story