Reviews for Love and Duct Tape Fix Lots of Things
Anonymous Skrtle chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
This was amazing.

I loved the symbol of the duct tape. It was super creative! And I love how Kendall stays true to himself no matter what Hollywood throws at him, even though his friends are influenced.

What James, Logan, and Carlos made for him was so sweet, I almost cried! This was an awesome one-shot and I enjoyed it very much! Keep writing!
1Dcrazy14 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
that was awesome
isxbelv chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
This was the cutest thing ever. I absolutely live Kendall's insecurities and I loved the symbolism that was all over this fanfic. Awesome work!
Capt.Cow chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Possibly I cried. This was awesome! Naaaawwwwwwww, just so sweet!
SisAngel chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Oh. My. Goodness. This had me in tears. This was so beautiful and so sweet and so well written. Kendall angst and bromance are two of my favorite things in the world xD Great job!
TotallyLosingIt chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Dude. Like, I can't EVEN.

((*loves*))
Katerina The Von chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
So cute :)

I loved how the guys comforted Kendall. And how he was worried about it, because Kendall did really looked worried about what Katie said.

Great oneshot :)
hope for eternity chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
That was so... beautiful!
TheLovelyRusher chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Oh my gosh! Heart... bursting... squeal... I lvoe it sooo much!

That all made me really sad in the ep, you know, how they were fighting :(

I love how you described him ice skating. Love heart.

Awe Kendall of course they love you!

Oh my gosh... Awe...

I can't stop aweing.. Poor Kendall, I hate seeing him sad but it's so cute! Kendall is cute when pouty, end of story.

Oh.. Awe... That is... They made him a present :) That makes me sooo happy. And all the "who's" made me so. happy. Like, ugh. I love it. I love their 'mance. so precious!

Haha of course I love all the dialogue and the boys running Kendall into the wall. You write them so cutely! Seriously! I can't wait to read more from you!

love heart love heart love heart
ArmedWithMyComputer chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
This was so amazing! Ugh, I actually love it too much :) I loved loved loved all the sentences tht they put on the duct tape, and it was just all so amazing!

Great job :)