Reviews for Freak Show
Shizuhara Katja chapter 2 . 9/3
I'm not usually into this pairing, but it is really good. The approach you gave it makes me want to keep reading and wish for a good end. Hopefuly you will muster the inspiration to finish it.
MonsterFATAG chapter 2 . 7/30
I really would like for this story to have a end that seems more fitting. I find this story to be cute and charming.
moosejuice5 chapter 2 . 7/3
I liked this, it was odd but very interesting and different, i hope you continue it sometime
musme chapter 2 . 6/30
I love it.
sesshyluhvr chapter 2 . 6/5
I just had to follow /fav this story
I'm all into fictional incest but most go stories are with Harry and one of his many wizard cousins or whatever(because the wizarding world is a cess pool of incest and inter relations
Loving the female Dudley aswell
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 4/24
At least in this AU Harry *wants* to learn Occlumency. What did he do this time to get Snape to throw him out? I do hope the word 'Snivellus' wasn't involved.

But hey, with Rosie right next to him, no Dementor can make an impact.

Surely this is not finished? Please keep writing this.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 4/24
This is brilliant, and I love it. I always suspected that Harry fetched multicolored cereal for Dudley and watched Saturday morning cartoons with him on the sly; kids keep lots of secrets from parents.

But this is a really cool revision here and I like it a lot.
Carly Carnations chapter 2 . 2/21
This is really weird but \i find this really interesting, just goes to show that a simple change in gender can have huge impacts on characters. And it's just an interesting pair where there hasn't been tons of bad past interactions.
Reaper7 chapter 2 . 2/10
Hot damn! This is a fic I like! Please continue!
Lord Sigfry chapter 2 . 12/17/2014

nt52 chapter 2 . 12/9/2014
OMG! this story is so rare and great! u make the story came out like romeo and juliet which is great:D would love to see it continue.
bellemorte1323 chapter 2 . 11/26/2014
Please finish this I know it's been forever since you updated but it needs an ending please!
Tezi the Waterbender chapter 2 . 6/6/2014
I feel kind of guilty for really wanting to read more of this.
goddessa39 chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
You know what. I hate the Durselys. They turn a child into a creature in the cupboard, and another child into a troll under the bridge that doesn't know how to read the sign post pointing to greener pastures. It's horrible.

But I really wanna see a Privet Drive awaking to a screaming match between Rose and her parents as the girl runs out of her house with a bag to get in the car/on the motorcycle that her cousin happily is waiting to drive far away from Hogwarts and war, and Dursleys and Dumbledore and abuse and racism.
Ladywinter chapter 2 . 5/19/2014