Reviews for Freak Show
Carly Carnations chapter 2 . 2/21
This is really weird but \i find this really interesting, just goes to show that a simple change in gender can have huge impacts on characters. And it's just an interesting pair where there hasn't been tons of bad past interactions.
Reaper7 chapter 2 . 2/10
Hot damn! This is a fic I like! Please continue!
Lord Sigfry chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
Hrm.

Interesting.
nt52 chapter 2 . 12/9/2014
OMG! this story is so rare and great! u make the story came out like romeo and juliet which is great:D would love to see it continue.
Universal-Public-Cockblocker chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
THIS IS AWESOME! YOU HAVE TO FINISH THIS! AAAAAARRRGGHHH!
bellemorte1323 chapter 2 . 11/26/2014
Please finish this I know it's been forever since you updated but it needs an ending please!
Tezi the Waterbender chapter 2 . 6/6/2014
I feel kind of guilty for really wanting to read more of this.
goddessa39 chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
You know what. I hate the Durselys. They turn a child into a creature in the cupboard, and another child into a troll under the bridge that doesn't know how to read the sign post pointing to greener pastures. It's horrible.

But I really wanna see a Privet Drive awaking to a screaming match between Rose and her parents as the girl runs out of her house with a bag to get in the car/on the motorcycle that her cousin happily is waiting to drive far away from Hogwarts and war, and Dursleys and Dumbledore and abuse and racism.
Ladywinter chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
Wow
sthef12 chapter 2 . 3/21/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE! I BEG OF YOU TO DO SO, THIS STORY IS VERY GOOD!
SunflowersAndDandelions chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
It is a beautiful story. I hope you continue.
FicWader chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
The story is really sweet and I like the setting a lot... hope we'll see more of this one.
Elianna Eldari chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
This is brilliant. If you can, I would love to read more. I hope your life is going well, I know just how hard moving to another country is (I recently moved to one myself) so I hope it all works out.
girlsacred chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
Hola la historia me encanta espero que pronto la actualices.
animo y enhorabuena.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
I never thought Harry/Dudley could be this romantic.