Reviews for New Love
thepoetoaster13 chapter 5 . 9/17/2014
This story has a lot of potential... Please keep writing it!

FrozenHunter26 chapter 5 . 9/15/2014
this is beautiful why did you stop writing?
thesirentrick chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
This is amazing! Please update soon
ValueMyHeart chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
That was really nice, I love the descriptions and everything. Please update soon.
animelover1992 chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
it was pretty nice and funny let me no when u make another or another chapter
ValueMyHeart chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
This is so sweet I love it!
JustForgettheWorld09 chapter 4 . 5/19/2012
Yeeesss! You have no idea how happy you made me updating this! I was so scared this would be another one of the stories I get involved in, and end up staying awake late at night wondering how it could have ended...and never finding out. I'm rambling. Anyway...two things I love about this chapter/story: one small thing is Claire and Kim's relationship. It's very much like me and my cousin who's a tad bit older, and it gives you more insight on her(Kim's) character then we get time for in the movie. Two, the little observations you give us into Edward's thoughts. Three (I added one ;) I just love Claire. She's very identifiable to me, anyway. My ONLY complaint (and it's really just in the interest of looking like a real reviewer instead of a cheerleader) is that Edward talks a bit much. But that's all in interpretation. OK, so I've written a book. Long story short, I looove this! Please, please, please keep writing!
Outsidel0okingin chapter 4 . 5/14/2012
Omg you made my day when I got an email of your update :) Thank you and Please Update Asap :-D
JustForgettheWorld09 chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
OK: firstly, you should know that half the reason I created an account on here was to use to BEG for more of great Edward Scissorhands stories like this. This is such a great new idea, please please PLEASE write more! You have a great style, and I can't wait to find out what happens.
Laya14 chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
ohmygoodness! please write more? ;p
Outsidel0okingin chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
Nice chapter. Cant wait for more ]
Outsidel0okingin chapter 2 . 2/16/2012
Great. Update asap :D
Outsidel0okingin chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
I'm interested to see how this turns out. Good starter chapter. I would love it if you updated soon :) keep up the good work.