Reviews for Time for Sorrows
Amilyn chapter 1 . 1/8
Very nice. I like the touches of Obi-Wan speaking to her, Chewie threatening to make a coat out of Han, Threepio chewing out Han, Winter sending the notice. Very nice bits for helping smooth Leia's way into a post-Alderaan world.
kawoosh chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
Oooooh, this was beautiful! I love the Idea of Winter sending Leia a message like that. :)
F Maurice chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Sweet.
princessofthescoundrels chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I like this a lot. It's very her, and very different from the other angsyish Leia fics I've read. Thank you!
Jared C. Phillips chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
You are so in the vein. my best advice. edit edit edit until it hurts. Do you play chess? mt metaphor is this..."Pawns are powerful pieces despite thier size and moblity, (thier)either stubbon and in the way, (they are)or bridges to the next attack"... Treat words such as 'and' 'then' 'however' 'their' as such, using the words sparingly as much as possible. read the sentence again with and without the perenth's and you may see the words can soften the effect or give a more direct and powerful meaning.

Again, Great stuff!

I have not (much) room to judge, only to pass on what I know.(as) My first piece of work ever (was) just published here a few hours ago, 'The Myth of the Crystal Moon' Tell me what you think.

Sincerley,