Reviews for Forever and Always
ech chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
OH
Shadowgirl666 chapter 12 . 5/24/2014
I love this story and its so nice to see someone use a pet name other then puppy :-)
Ischemia chapter 12 . 3/9/2014
Gah, this is perfect! Beautiful story.
FrankieQuinn13 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
I actually cried a few times.

This was Perfect!
Devi-no-e chapter 12 . 2/13/2014
I LOVED THIS SOOOOO MUCH! MAN, this was an awesome story, it had great plot, and things didn't move TOO fast like most fanficitons do when it comes to their characters in their romance. AND there were KIDS! I LOVE kids. ANYway, YOU are a fabulous writer and I hope you have a great rest of your day/night (when you read this).
Guest chapter 10 . 11/17/2013
Hey, with the babies. It should be acetaminophen , not ibuprofen (reason: Ibuprofen can cause Reye's syndrome if given to kids) sorry. It just bothered me. I'm a Nursing student .
Otherwise. I enjoy the story :)
Bani79 chapter 12 . 8/27/2013
I don't usually review but this was beautiful it had every feel from fluff and angst and romance an excellent and well written story :)
AsadLittleMuss chapter 12 . 8/21/2013
that was by far the cutest ending to a story i have ever read!
i loved it! :)
Smells-Like-Mary chapter 12 . 3/24/2013
I really loved the can't-live-without-Joey-obsessive-Kinda-psycho-Kaiba. It was really good seeing Seto so desperate but still being in character. And I never thought about the ValonxMai pairing. Have to say you opened my eyes to a new pairing possibility. Will be looking for ValonxMai fics now, but puppyshipping comes first. Really, really great story. Kudos!
arsay chapter 12 . 3/24/2013
Loved it!
Reviews to Master chapter 12 . 11/23/2012
OHMIGOOOOOOOOSH! X;D THAT WAS A NICE ENDING YOU BIG SAP OF SAPPY CHESSY RAINBOWY LAHVE! XD The last chapters was good! I got the butterflies in my stomach! XD

Great job and amazing ending!
Reviews to Master chapter 11 . 11/23/2012
DAAAAAAW! How sweet! And it's so fucking late! You're SO lucky I'm staying up this late!
Reviews to Master chapter 10 . 11/23/2012
BLAAAAARRRRRGH! DX This chapter! This chapter! THIS CHAPTER! DX
Reviews to Master chapter 9 . 11/23/2012
HOLY FUCK MAI GOT PIMP SLAPPED!

What the hell is wrong with you?! This chapter is so bad! KAIBA KICK HIS ASS!
Reviews to Master chapter 8 . 11/22/2012
It must've been really akward for Valon when Mai was crying right? I know it would've been for me.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »