Reviews for Exposé
Escapingreality84 chapter 31 . 9/23/2012
I love Sheamus for being a good friend for her. Hopefully she's right w not being too nervous about aj...but it's always the one you least suspect could be capable of it lol more please
Cena's baby doll chapter 30 . 9/12/2012
Hmm ... Interesting!

Can't wait for more!
Iam1XDgenerate chapter 30 . 9/9/2012
Sheamus is a fucking idiot! Here he is, with Allison giving him a chance to speak his peace and all he is worried about at the moment is making Hunter look bad in her eyes. The mere fact that he is 100 percent aware that AJ wants to potentially physically harm the woman is a “second thought”! WTF Sheamus? The woman you so “lovingly” care about has dealt with the likes of Brock Lesnar causing bodily harm to her, sending her to a hospital. Yet your most important item of business is to inform her of your version to what Hunter’s plan was all along with regard to AJ and Punk….really? God forbid something bad happen to her, it will be all your fault at this point. In my opinion, you not only needed to inform her of AJ’s comments, you should have also informed Hunter when he came walking up. But no, you’d rather just stand around and figure out the ways you can destroy a potential relationship for Allison….wait, would that put you in the same boat as Hunter on a standards level? Hhmm, I wonder….

Thank God that Allison didn’t go all ape shit in front of Sheamus’ regarding this little tidbit of news regarding Hunter and his plans with AJ and Punk. I’m glad to see that she has a decent head on her shoulders. She is absolutely right when she said that Punk didn’t have to entertain the advances that AJ was making. That is true on so many levels. His response was “most guys would react the same”? Hhmm, makes me wonder if he would. A typical guy would react the same….meaning Hunter was right about Punk. If Punk hadn’t been the “typical” guy as Sheamus liked to put it, he wouldn’t have allowed AJ to get close in the first place. I got a little tickled when Allison asked for permission to go to Hunter’s office….wow…his office…all alone in his office….YEAH! LET’S GO ALLISON, LET’S GO *clap clap clap* LOL!

The intro to this next segment with Hunter and Allison had me rolling with laughter. You captured him so well in this scene and I have to give you props! I absolutely loved it! The thoughts he was having about her and her “wardrobe” were classic. Seeing as how Allison enjoyed the attention Hunter was giving to her in that regard, she continued to flirt with him is very eye-opening. It makes one believe that she may just in fact entertain the idea of seeing where things could go with him. God I hope so! The other boys have been given a chance and Hunter deserves a chance to show her that he isn’t as bad as everyone makes him out to be. Now he we go….Allison is asking him about his dealing with AJ….and he told the truth. Thank you Hunter. A guy looking to “score” would have lied through his teeth and turned it back on Sheamus. He didn’t do anything of the sort. He was honest with her and seemed to see her side of things. Had he not cooked up this stupid idea, she never would have seen Punk for any of his own true colors and it also would not have allowed Allison to share an intimate part of her past with Hunter.

She let her guard down and that is what he wants. He wants her to be real with him, not perfection. If she would let her guard down more often around him, she would see Hunter for the sweet and loving man that he is. Allison seemed to scold Hunter when he said “I didn’t know that had happened to you.”, as if he wouldn’t have done it to AJ had he known. I think his comment was expressing his concern for her and the hurt he saw in her eyes. I don’t think it had anything to do with AJ and what happened in that scenario. Yet, Allison took it that way and stormed out on him….I wish she would give him a break and let him explain what he meant by that. Hunter needs to focus his time now on helping her to see him for who he really is. He’s spent enough time holding back and allowing things to happen. He needs to help it along, he needs to be that guy who sweeps her off her feet. He knows how to be romantic, he knows how to be charming and adorable and sexy all rolled into one….it’s time he let that shine through and stop worrying about the other guys in the locker room vying for her attention. If he truly wants to be the man in her life, he needs to start acting like it.

This scene with Allison and Punk spoke volumes to me. To see her all upset and out of sorts was hard, especially knowing it was something Hunter did indirectly that upset her. She needed a friend, a shoulder to cry on and what better person than Punk at this point? She could have run into Randy but I think Punk is what she needed at this point in the game. They have been on the outs since this whole AJ thing sprung up and I’m just glad that she kept Hunter out of it. She could have easily told Punk what happened, but she didn’t and I think that’s because though Hunter had a hand in what took place, it was Punk that allowed it all to turn out the way it has. I’m happy to see that she didn’t’ just let him off the hook, and especially happy that she didn’t kiss him. I am very intrigued to find out what it is that she has been working on with Jerry. Something is up and I’ve yet to figure out exactly what that something is. I love a mystery and this definitely has that description written all over it. I’m just curious to know who she has something on…is it Vince, Stephanie or maybe even Hunter? Suspense…gotta love it!

Aurora talking of playing poker with Daddy was adorable. Made me think back to the night that Hunter and Shawn played a game of poker in the ring one night on RAW, it was strip poker but still, what a memory to have LOL! I love all of the Daddy/Daughter moments you create, they are so cute. Murphy wanting to show off her little outfit and dance routine….poor Vaughn is still too young to really have time with Daddy but I’m sure he shares his own special time with her when putting her to bed….aww, him rocking her to sleep would be so adorable….I’ve seen him with babies at the arena and it just makes him all the more loveable….Allison would agree LOL! I’m sure of it!

Uugh, I’m torn yet again. Hunter really knows how to pull on the heart strings. He still cares about Stephanie and a part of him will always love her because she is the mother of his three beautiful little girls. She has given him three angels to watch over the rest of his life. Is Allison’s reaction yet again proving Stephanie to be right? Is he starting to doubt himself and his feelings for Allison? He needs time to explore what it is that he and Allison have before he jumps the gun with Stephanie again. He misses her, it’s obvious but he doesn’t miss the life that he had with her these past few years. Stephanie changed and sometimes things have to change right along with the people who do. I don’t think that Stephanie needs to be an alternate plan if things don’t work out with Allison. I think that Hunter really needs to understand why he left Stephanie and focus on what is best for his children. It’s not healthy for them to have their parents together if it’s going to be full of arguments and distance. If things are better with them apart, like they are right now, then it’s best to keep things that way. I just hope that whatever he decides to do, his decision is best made after having a chance to see what it is that both Allison and Stephanie are to him.
XxPikaSixJoyxX chapter 29 . 9/6/2012
Ohhh, I was looking forward to that part when Sheamus tells her. Now, I've gotta wait until the next chapter! Nice way to keep us reading. )
Cena's baby doll chapter 29 . 9/5/2012
Oh God No, shamo is going to tell her bout Hunters plan with AJ!
Iam1XDgenerate chapter 29 . 8/31/2012
I simply wanted to cry when Allison threw her bear out the window. She allowed Sheamus' child-like behavior to win that battle. He may not have gotten a kiss at the end of the night but he got her to "toss Hunter to the side" when that bear went sailing out into the middle of nowhere. She wanted that bear and Hunter paid attention to her long enough to pick up on that and won it for her. Sheamus is pissed off at Hunter but the man did nothing wrong. Sheamus pouted like a little boy and showed his ass more than once. All Hunter did was say thank you for helping him with the girls and show her a bit of concern regarding her injuries. That's it. To hear Sheamus tell the story, Hunter might as well have groped her in public and bent her over a picnic table, fucking her senseless. Really Sheamus? A piece of ass? Oh I wish she would have just slapped him when he said that to her. Hunter has not shown an ounce of that type of behavior with her and if Sheamus would take a moment to open his fucking eyes, he'd realize that! The fact that AJ shows up at this particular moment makes me wonder what is in store for Allison in the coming chapters. AJ wants to get rid of her "permanently". That doesn't sound good.

The fact that Hunter pushed AJ into the direction of Punk doesn't mean shit. Punk didn't have to respond to AJ the way he did, basically kicking Allison to curb in a matter of minutes. Hunter did it to prove a point. Sure, it was a way to "distract" Punk but that's the point. Wrestlers are easy targets for anything with legs most times. Punk is no different because he apparently had no problem occupying himself with AJ...something that Allison has already picked up on. If Hunter had simply told Allison that Punk was an attention-seeker she would have not only called him a liar, she would have gotten pissed off at him for trying to force her hand when it came to her like of Punk. What Hunter did was put bait (AJ) on a hook and cast it out into the water, leaving it there. It was up to the fish (Punk) to see if it would be willing to bite and enjoy the meal while it lasted. That way, it's Punk's actions that speak volumes and Allison witnesses it firsthand rather than ignoring the fact Hunter tried to make obvious to her. It's a better way of saying "I told you so" without saying anything. If Sheamus thinks that he can just waltz up to Allison, tell her of this scenario Hunter cooked up, his boss has the ability to throw it back in his face because all he did was talk to AJ, he didn't pair the two up. Punk did that all on his own. Hunter was just looking out for the heart of the woman he cares about.

This is where I'm torn. Stephanie and Hunter have a history together. A history that is far too much like a fairytale if there ever was one. They have three beautiful daughters. The love that they shared at one point in this marriage was perfect in every way. Something happened to tear that apart and my guess is Stephanie and her love for her father and his business. She praised Hunter in this conversation for a moment and he didn't pinpoint that out to her and I wonder why that is. Did he need to hear it? Or was it the simple fact that he knew what she was doing. For a moment or two, I started to get a bit teared up when she reached for his arm. She still loves him and I think this was a silent cry to hopefully make him realize that it's not Allison that he wants, but her. She's still wearing her wedding ring. They aren't legally over but the fact that she's still wearing it says something about how she feels about him and their marriage, regardless of how angered she portrays herself. When Stephanie started pointing out the obvious reasons why Allison wasn't a good fit for him, if she listened closely, she would have realized that she was also talking about herself. Allison is 27, just now starting her career and will soon want to have children of her own upon meeting a man, falling in love and getting married. Stephanie married Hunter when she was 27, her corporate career took off at corporate headquarters and less than three years later, she had her first child...all of this with Hunter.

The difference in this is that Hunter didn't really show any moments of the want of reconciliation with Stephanie like she did with him. The smiple touch of his arm spoke volumes of what she wanted. He stayed focused on the task at hand, standing up for Allison when he needed to and thinking of her more often than not. He doesn't know that much about her but he's falling for her, that is for sure. I'm not sure why he wouldn't file for divorce if he truly wanted to move on with his life. I'm still hoping that Hunter and Allison get some time together alone so that they can really just enjoy each other's company and somehow find out if there is anything there between them. She's given Punk his chance and Sheamus' his. When does Hunter get one? Though I'd like to believe that when he's given one, the opportunity will open for more. You see, this is why I'm so torn. I know of the love Hunter and Stephanie shared and I feel bad that Stephanie is losing the man she loves but the other part of me wants to see Hunter with Allison because Stephanie had years to do things right by Hunter and she chose consciously to fuck that all up. Why would Hunter want to continue down a path that is only filled with a temporary happiness when he can have a second chance to experience it all over again with Allison?

Allison is a strong-willed young lady and will do what she has to in order to protect herself, regardless of what any of those boys down at the arena try and say about it. Randy has a bit of infatuation with her as well and it's obvious. So obvious I was almost willing to bet he would have attempted to kiss her had Paul Heyman not interrupted them. What a parasite! So smug and arrogant, fits Brock to a "T". He is Lesnar's lackey for lack of a better term in my opinion and I can't help but smile as he smarts off to this supposed weakly woman. If only he knew of the contents she held in her hands LOL...she has to go through with it now. She just has to. At least Randy agrees and wants her to stand up for herself. Not allowing her fear to set it before she does what she had intended to do upon her arrival tonight.

Heyman just doesn't know when to stop does he? He loves to push buttons, no matter who the owner of those buttons are. To push Hunter's, not a very wise choice. Just not wise at all. To then pay special close attention to the personal one's, yeah, Hunter is going to kick someone's ass sooner rather than later. Now comes little Miss Allison and I have to admit, I'm surprised that Hunter didn't admire her outfit in his thoughts...maybe he will that later, while he's alone in a room with her LOL! The simple touch of her hand for a mere second sends an electricity through him. That chemistry is there. Allison is a firecracker and Hunter enjoys watching every bit of her light come bursting out from every word spoken to Heyman. She's going to follow through with the lawsuit and I'm glad that she's doing that. She's independent and she wants everyone to know it, Hunter included. Though I seem to think that she's intrigued with Hunter a little more than she will admit. The comment she made screams serious flirtation and with that there better be some fun for them around the corner for a change.

NOW? Sheamus seems to think that it's best to tell Allison now about this AJ bullshit? First of all, the girl is half out of her mind. Second of all, Allison is not going to believe him. Thirdly, Hunter didn't do anything wrong. He simply opened up a door to prove a point to himself and to Allison...Punk never really cared all that much about her. If anything, Hunter did her a favor and saved her the heartache. If Sheamus wants to disclose this bit of information, so be it and I will laugh my ass off when it blows up in his face! He had his chance, he blew it and it's time he realize that!
RonTheRonin chapter 29 . 8/31/2012
Nice to have you back and hope you are recovering well! Allison has really coming into her own and with so many things going on she has to watch her baxk. Steph, Lesnar and Heyman, and...AJ. Uh oh. Not to mention she's still at odds with some of the guys. Great chapter and again, get well soon :)
Morrowsong chapter 29 . 8/31/2012
Oh, Sheamus, I hope you know what you're doing! Great chapter! Update soon please! D
Cena's baby doll chapter 28 . 8/17/2012
Poor Shamo, Gota feel bad for the guy!
ConchaaDeChocolate chapter 28 . 8/14/2012
I don't always read rated T stories, but when I do...they're awesome (:

Soo this girl is loving the crew! We can't have that! Lolol, she a player!

I'll be "patiently" waiting for the next chapter
Morrowsong chapter 28 . 8/11/2012
Love the chapter, I hope you update again soon!
Lissa003 chapter 28 . 8/11/2012
I like that Allison is spending time with Sheamus but Hunter keeps interfering. Iu understand he maybe deserves a shot being split up but kids are involved. It just seems too complicated.
Punkedbyambrose chapter 28 . 8/11/2012
Great chapter..Looking forward to the next update :)
Iam1XDgenerate chapter 28 . 8/11/2012
I was all for Allison forgiving Punk until AJ showed up. When AJ attacked her, he didn't do a damn thing about it. He just stood there and watched. The only time he spoke up was to clear the air when the mention of them being an item came up in the conversation. What is going on with him? He doesn't seem to be the same Punk that Allison met a while back. He's moved on even though he may not realize it just yet. Good thing that Allison has noticed a little. However, the reward kiss was funny and AJ deserved to hear it firsthand. I just hope that Allison doesn't allow Punk to pull her back in too easily. She needs to be reserved when it comes to him. He still hasn't made a point to put her first with this situation with AJ so I say, stick to your guns Allison. Don't just give in because of who he is. He knows how to get attention when he wants it. He's damn good on the mic and knows exactly what to say and when to say it.

Sheamus. What can I say about this guy? Well, for a first thing in the morning breakfast, he's very helpful in that regard. He has manners and makes Allison laugh every once in a while but what I have to focus on was his behavior the moment that Murphy showed up to say hi. The child is four and he's well into his twenties, yet Murphy seemed to be acting with a bit more maturity than himself. He wanted to take Allison out for a date. He wanted time with her alone. He can't deny that he didn't see how important helping Hunter with the kids was to Allison. If he truly cared about her, he would have stuck around to help out, showing that he'd do anything for her, even if that meant spending a few minutes with Hunter and his kids. It wouldn't have taken much to do it, but it spoke volumes not doing it. He seems to be a bit pissed that Hunter won her a teddy bear, but hey, he had his chance. Had he stuck around long enough without stumbling over his bottom lip from pouting, he could have been with them and he could have won her the bear. Deal with it Sheamus, you just missed out and its your own damn fault!

I wanted to save the best for last because after how both Punk and Sheamus acted, I'm still pulling for Hunter in this story 28 chapters in. Just a little personal tidbit here that you probably didn't know...Hunter actually played baseball as a kid and posed as a pitcher in a photograph at the age of I believe 7yrs...So to choose a baseball throwing game to win the bear, fit perfectly to his character. Now, I loved the way he went about winning it for her, just doing it. She mentioned it in passing that she liked the bear and what did he do? He won it for her without her having to even ask. He listens and wants nothing more than to give her all she's ever wanted.

The incident with Aurora is understandable as she is older. Murphy had the ability to meet her under different circumstances whereas Aurora felt a little forced into the meeting so to speak. She could also see the expression and body language that her mother was giving off before her departure and may have felt that she needed to protect her mother. She's very much a Daddy's girl but her bite is just like her mother's. I'm sure if the atmosphere had been a bit different, it would have gone a lot better for Aurora meeting Allison for the first time. I would have loved to be a fly buzzing around when Hunter was having his little talk with her. That would have been something else I must say.

Hunter cares about Allison and she knows he does. She worries about him more than the others (Sheamus) as she wasn't so hesitant with the Irishman, informing him who had attacked her. Hunter she wants to protect...one has to ask why...because she has feelings for him, that's why. Her concern for him runs deeper than she is admitting to herself. I'm glad that she finally opened up to him, even it if was for just a second to tell him who. There's also the hesitation she feels as Hunter reveals more obstacles when it comes to Sheamus. Honestly, it's true. All of it. Add that to the fact that he wasn't willing to compromise just a couple of minutes for two small children and that says it all right there...HUNTER IS RIGHT!

It's funny how Hunter is just being himself, expressing his care and concern for her as best he can considering the limits she sets for him and the others who have been given free reign to enjoy her company, earn her love and respect without a second thought from her...they have stomped all over it every chance they get, proving themselves to not be the man she needs or wants in her life. At this point in the game, Hunter is that damn good! Now she needs to allow him the opportunity to enjoy her company and earn her love and respect. She needs to allow him time to talk to her, telling her what it is that feels for her. Both Sheamus and Punk have had their chance and lost. It's time Hunter take over and win her heart for good because love like that, there's nothing he won't do for her.
Cena's baby doll chapter 27 . 8/5/2012