Reviews for Exposé
Lissa003 chapter 28 . 8/11/2012
I like that Allison is spending time with Sheamus but Hunter keeps interfering. Iu understand he maybe deserves a shot being split up but kids are involved. It just seems too complicated.
Punkedbyambrose chapter 28 . 8/11/2012
Great chapter..Looking forward to the next update :)
Iam1XDgenerate chapter 28 . 8/11/2012
I was all for Allison forgiving Punk until AJ showed up. When AJ attacked her, he didn't do a damn thing about it. He just stood there and watched. The only time he spoke up was to clear the air when the mention of them being an item came up in the conversation. What is going on with him? He doesn't seem to be the same Punk that Allison met a while back. He's moved on even though he may not realize it just yet. Good thing that Allison has noticed a little. However, the reward kiss was funny and AJ deserved to hear it firsthand. I just hope that Allison doesn't allow Punk to pull her back in too easily. She needs to be reserved when it comes to him. He still hasn't made a point to put her first with this situation with AJ so I say, stick to your guns Allison. Don't just give in because of who he is. He knows how to get attention when he wants it. He's damn good on the mic and knows exactly what to say and when to say it.

Sheamus. What can I say about this guy? Well, for a first thing in the morning breakfast, he's very helpful in that regard. He has manners and makes Allison laugh every once in a while but what I have to focus on was his behavior the moment that Murphy showed up to say hi. The child is four and he's well into his twenties, yet Murphy seemed to be acting with a bit more maturity than himself. He wanted to take Allison out for a date. He wanted time with her alone. He can't deny that he didn't see how important helping Hunter with the kids was to Allison. If he truly cared about her, he would have stuck around to help out, showing that he'd do anything for her, even if that meant spending a few minutes with Hunter and his kids. It wouldn't have taken much to do it, but it spoke volumes not doing it. He seems to be a bit pissed that Hunter won her a teddy bear, but hey, he had his chance. Had he stuck around long enough without stumbling over his bottom lip from pouting, he could have been with them and he could have won her the bear. Deal with it Sheamus, you just missed out and its your own damn fault!

I wanted to save the best for last because after how both Punk and Sheamus acted, I'm still pulling for Hunter in this story 28 chapters in. Just a little personal tidbit here that you probably didn't know...Hunter actually played baseball as a kid and posed as a pitcher in a photograph at the age of I believe 7yrs...So to choose a baseball throwing game to win the bear, fit perfectly to his character. Now, I loved the way he went about winning it for her, just doing it. She mentioned it in passing that she liked the bear and what did he do? He won it for her without her having to even ask. He listens and wants nothing more than to give her all she's ever wanted.

The incident with Aurora is understandable as she is older. Murphy had the ability to meet her under different circumstances whereas Aurora felt a little forced into the meeting so to speak. She could also see the expression and body language that her mother was giving off before her departure and may have felt that she needed to protect her mother. She's very much a Daddy's girl but her bite is just like her mother's. I'm sure if the atmosphere had been a bit different, it would have gone a lot better for Aurora meeting Allison for the first time. I would have loved to be a fly buzzing around when Hunter was having his little talk with her. That would have been something else I must say.

Hunter cares about Allison and she knows he does. She worries about him more than the others (Sheamus) as she wasn't so hesitant with the Irishman, informing him who had attacked her. Hunter she wants to protect...one has to ask why...because she has feelings for him, that's why. Her concern for him runs deeper than she is admitting to herself. I'm glad that she finally opened up to him, even it if was for just a second to tell him who. There's also the hesitation she feels as Hunter reveals more obstacles when it comes to Sheamus. Honestly, it's true. All of it. Add that to the fact that he wasn't willing to compromise just a couple of minutes for two small children and that says it all right there...HUNTER IS RIGHT!

It's funny how Hunter is just being himself, expressing his care and concern for her as best he can considering the limits she sets for him and the others who have been given free reign to enjoy her company, earn her love and respect without a second thought from her...they have stomped all over it every chance they get, proving themselves to not be the man she needs or wants in her life. At this point in the game, Hunter is that damn good! Now she needs to allow him the opportunity to enjoy her company and earn her love and respect. She needs to allow him time to talk to her, telling her what it is that feels for her. Both Sheamus and Punk have had their chance and lost. It's time Hunter take over and win her heart for good because love like that, there's nothing he won't do for her.
Cena's baby doll chapter 27 . 8/5/2012
Sorry 4 late review!

Loved this update!
Iam1XDgenerate chapter 27 . 7/28/2012
Before writing my review, I do want to say that this was a good chapter and that I didn't see any part of it feeling rough at all. You did a great job writing the flow of it all...Keep it up!

The thought of Allison being fired from her job crossed my mind a few times when reading the first segment. It would have put her in a situation to leave her current location with WWE and take on other things in New York. Thank you Darren for standing up for her and keeping her job. The fact that she is being overlooked now from the powers that be because of an injured state, that is simply unacceptable. This is where Allison needs to realize who her friends really are and communicate to a certain someone what Darren has told to her. Hunter has a way with those in a board room. He is a wrestler but he has learned how to talk business when needed and he would do all he could to help the powers that be at The New Yorker see just how talented Allison is.

Hunter should know better than to go questioning the talent about Allison. I think it would have looked better on his part had he simply given Allison the room she needed and evaluated the situation from afar. He could have watched her and eventually come to the conclusion on his own. Though I can see why he would be angry since he wasn't there to protect her on his own. He should have expressed that to her. Forget about Punk, Sheamus, even Orton, Hunter...they don't owe you a damn thing! Get off your ass and take care of things your way. Be the man you have always been and find a way to get Allison to open up to you on her own. These other guys don't matter and all they are going to do is stir the pot with regard to your feelings for Allison! SCREW THEM!

Punk needs to understand where Allison is coming from and stop blaming her because she has found some shred of interest in a man who gives her his undivided attention. He blew her off and that alone spoke volumes to Allison. He says that AJ is a friend. If that's the case, what is Allison? Someone who will wait for him? I think not Punk! Allison has every right to live her life the way she sees fit. If that means that she feels hurt by your actions with AJ, so be it. I can't imagine how hurt Allison must feel but thankful that she didn't sleep with Punk. It would have made things much worse than they already are. She needs to see that these guys in the locker room love attention. It's that simple. Then again, from the words spoken by Punk, one would think he was trying to hurt Allison because she continues to involve herself with Hunter is some way. He's jealous and is not dealing with it in the best way.

Hunter is trying. No matter how much he gets "turned down" he doesn't even think about giving up. He tries to see the positive in everything where Allison is concerned. He feels something for her and he can see that she feels something for him too, only she won't allow herself to feel anything when it comes to him. An average guy would give up, say forget it and move on. Not Hunter. She breathes life into his day every time she is in his presence. One would be crazy to let that feeling go. He wants to care for her and have the freedom to do and say whatever is on his mind when it comes to her. Allison however continues to push him away and if fucking sucks! Could she be acting this way as if to protect him from Brock? Maybe. If she took the time to get to know Hunter, she would realize that he's not stupid and that eventually he's going to put 2 and 2 together on his own and figure out what happened. It would be in her best interest to tell him herself, express her concerns for him, act as if she fucking cared about him for one once! Instead, he's going to figure it out on his own and once that happens, there's no stopping him from jumping the gun and doing something rash stemming from his feelings for her. Feelings that only he understands because she is too damn wrapped up in everything else she could care less to notice and consider that his feelings could be more than a way to get back at his ex-wife!

Here we go...

Hunter was the first one to show some fucking concern. Hunter was the first one at her door begging her to talk to him about what happened. Yet, Sheamus is the one she allows into her hotel room. Sheamus is the one she opens up to about every fucking detail! Let's not forget Sheamus is the one who gains a kiss for his concern for her and the fact that his expression that one night was meaningful. Hunter has been there to protect her, at the cost of his own well-being...he has been the one who cares for her and hasn't been given a mere second to express anything to her about how he feels. She's running away from a life of happiness and for what? Some guy in a locker room that travels the world six days a week and lives half way around the world. Why bother giving a guy a chance who travels two days a week and lives close to a half hour away...yeah, Allison is running away from her own fucking fear that Hunter may just in fact make her happy!

Yet, this is Allison's life and she's going to live it how she wants. I just don't understand why she ihooses to look past the fact that Hunter wants to make her happy. What he feels, it's not about him. It's about her. It's ALWAYS been about her. I just think that he's fighting a losing battle with her. She's too wrapped up in herself to see anything real at all. She freaked the moment she considered feeling anything for Hunter and ran into the arms of Punk, almost making the biggest mistake of her life that night. Now, she is clinging to an idea with Sheamus? He's cute and he deserves to find happiness, but it's not with Allison. Would she really consider giving up career goal in New York to move to Ireland and play house with the Celtic Warrior for the rest of her life? OR would he consider uprooting his life even more away from his family and staking a permanent residence in New York for her? Some serious life altering changes if you ask me for both parties involved.

Something that wouldn't have to change at all if Hunter was given a chance...
Pinayprincesa chapter 27 . 7/28/2012
hmmmmm...I have a feeling Ally has some feelings for Ste.
Cena's baby doll chapter 26 . 7/17/2012
I don't blame Al, she is terrified and confused! But she needs to talk to them, esp Hunter he can protect her from Brock!

Loving this, plz update
Iam1XDgenerate chapter 26 . 7/15/2012
The title to this chapter makes one think that it's about relationships but when you really concentrate on the context, it's really talking about Allison. She has been shattered in more ways than one. Brock has physically shattered her by attacking and causing bodily harm for nothing more than stroking his own ego. Punk has emotionally shattered her by showing attention to someone who isn't her. Allison has mentally shattered herself because even though her heart seems to ache over Punk's selfish act, her mind is struggling against it and helping her to see that Hunter is the right choice. Yet, she's having a hard time believing that herself. It was easy for her when all she had to do was bring up a wedding ring or the fact that he had children to think about. Now, the marriage has almost all but dissolved and the children, at least one, has taken to Allison as if she's known her for quite some time. She's running out of excuses to not give him the chance to show her how he feels. Punk had his chance and he blew it. Randy, just looking for a good time. Sheamus, it isn't the same as with the others and though she feels bad about it, I'm sure that she will make a point to let him know when the time is right.

Punk made a mistake. One major selfish mistake. Sure, AJ attempted to show him attention, in hopes that he would respond the way she wanted. Most would think that Punk would have tastefully told her that he wasn't interested and continued his pursuit of Allison. He didn't do that. So that tells me that Hunter knew something that even Allison didn't know. Hunter has been at a point in his life where Punk is right now. He has been there to get the attention from girls without even trying. He was one to take it all in and enjoy it at every turn. Never being serious about a girl..at least not until Stephanie came along...and even that didn't work out like he had hoped it would. Maybe Punk's behavior towards AJ was what Hunter expected. Not because he wanted to get a leg up with Allison but because he knew what Punk's thought process was and he wanted to help Allison see that he wasn't completely committed to her like he had made her to believe. Hunter wants a fair shake but he doesn't want Allison to get hurt because he chose to standby and watch it happen. He wants her to make a wise decision based on truth of character. Punk realizes what he's done and I honestly don't know what he will have to do to gain Allison's trust back or her attention. I also can't imagine how she would feel knowing she had given herself to him prior to the scene she witnessed between Punk and AJ. I find it funny that he wants to basically kill Randy for putting a smile on Allison's face. Seems to me he should look in the mirror and hurt the one person who is to blame for her spending time with Randy...himself. A taste of his own medicine. He thrived on making Hunter squirm earlier in the story when it came to Allison. Now the shoe is on the other foot. Interesting to see now how he responds to that. Double standards it seems.

Hunter has a lot of time to make up for. He's missed her these last couple of weeks. It's easy to understand where he's coming from with regard to Allison falling away from him. Things happen and people get involved. He has been out of the loop in her life and not knowing what's going on only makes his mind go into warp speed, thinking of every worse case scenario. He cares about her. He wants to get to know her and allow Allison a chance to really get to know him. Not as an ex-husband. Not as a father. Just himself. She has this preconceived notion about Hunter and the reasons he has fallen for her. A role model for his kids. An angel of hope for himself. She has no idea what he wants. She has no idea why her. All he's told her in passing is that he sees a fire in her. Something special that brings out her vibrant sou. It would appear to her that Hunter wants her for the things that she thinks, but how can she expect to know anything when she's never taken any real time to spend getting to the man he truly is. Not a corporate suit. Not a father. Not a soon-to-be ex-husband. Just a man who wants to find his way to a life of normalcy. That is what I believe Allison to be for him. A relationship between the two of them would be one where people are allowed to be human and make mistakes. Where people can laugh one minute and cry the next. Communication. The list goes on and on. I hope that Hunter will help her to see that. Help her to see that she doesn't really know him at all or what he truly wants. There needs to be some time they spend together without the world interrupting.
Escapingreality84 chapter 26 . 7/14/2012
uh oh drama and being found out
Guest chapter 25 . 7/13/2012
Allison kinda has no room to be pissed at Punk, since she's been flirting with all these guys and KISSED Hunter. I still think she should be with either Punk or Sheamus, though. Good chapter.
Lissa003 chapter 26 . 7/14/2012
Brock just has no remorse. I can't believe that she was able to hid out for so long but now that Hunter knows I think he will ask around and the other guys will hear about her imjuries.
SandraSmit19 chapter 26 . 7/14/2012
Love it, I hope you update again soon.
Cena's baby doll chapter 25 . 7/10/2012
Oh Damn Poor Ally, damn Brock some1 needs to stop him!
Iam1XDgenerate chapter 25 . 7/8/2012
What is it about all these women that get the attention of Sheamus yet he never quite makes it over the hurdle of finding a love of his own? Am I complaining..absolutely not. Allison is not meant to be with him. I just can't help but start to feel a little sorry for him overall because no matter what he does, he doesn't find the one girl to connect with. Maybe someday he will...just not Allison. I can't imagine how hard it is for her. She can somehow see that he has an interest in her but she too knows it's not meant to be. The idea of her talking to him about it comes to mind but I'm sure that would be much to hard for her to do. However, if it comes to that, I know she could pull it off if necessary.

Randy, Randy, Randy. What can I say? I read this segment and I immediately see the situation with Bella. He's trying to find his way with Allison but he's ignoring her current status with Punk and Hunter. However, he doesn't want to be in the friend's zone this time around. Well, too bad Randy. You're just gonna have to get in the back of the line with the chance you will be turned away at some point. You can't stake claim to something that doesn't have a chance in hell of being yours anyway. Give it up! There is an attention getter with these two, but I feel the chemistry is one-sided and it's flaming all from Mr. RKO. He also seems to forget that screwing around with someone Hunter has found favor in isn't the best of ideas to consider. The photograph scenario was cute but deadly. Cute being I'm sure it was adorable. Deadly as in both Punk and Hunter are going to have a day at the fair with his scrawny ass before all is said and done.

Punk is making mistake after mistake and he isn't seeing it. What is wrong with him? AJ is a cute girl but he can't just ignore Allison. Am I jumping on the Punk train, NO! But what I am trying to say is...Allison has been around much longer, has a history with him, regardless of how short a time it lasted. He needs to realize that, even if they were to be friends. Friends are there for one another through everything. They don't just filter through our lives. They do all they can to stay a part of it. Right now, Punk is failing at that one task miserably. Do I care? Nope because it gives Hunter the opportunity to shine in Allison's eyes. Sure, Hunter talked to AJ but hell, Punk seems to be doing so well on his own without AJ's help. All she does is call after him and he turns his back on Allison. Yep, Hunter is the choice this time around (fingers crossed).

It's hard to witness Hunter in such a vulnerable state of mind at the moment. I think it's sweet that he is thinking of Allison as much as he is his little girls. It means that he truly cares about her. It's not just some roll in the hay he is after. I don't blame him for not wanting to give Stephanie another chance. She's had plenty of them in the past and she needs to understand the wrong she did to their marriage. Hunter would never do anything to hurt his children but he also can't share his life with someone who isn't a true participant in the vows they said to each other all that time ago. He sees so much in Allison that he wants, that he deserves. All he wants is to be happy and to give his girls the opportunity to have someone in their life that they can look up to. Not a replacement for their mother, but someone who can help him instill the right values and morals within them as they grow. Allison is a strong-minded woman with a head for business and a heart for doing the right thing. Two qualities that everyone should strive for. Hunter continues to harp on the fact that it's been two weeks. He needs to have faith that she hasn't forgotten about him. He needs to go back home, find her and do what comes naturally to him...sweep her off her feet without really trying at all. He knows how to do to that, now it's just a matter of doing it to win the heart of the woman he cares for. Randy is now going to be yet another target. Poor Hunter has to worry about the three stooges in addition to trying to figure out everything out. I just want to scream LOL! Kick their asses Hunter!

OMG, I froze the moment Allison opened the door. WTF did Brock want? To simply break her wrist? She poured coffee on him. It's not like she caused him to be disabled for a time period. The guy's mind is simply fucked up and I couldn't help but get a little teary when she got hurt and Hunter wasn't there. He would want to protect her at any cost. He's going to flip when he finds out what happened to her. Question is, will she be honest with him or lie to protect him? God, I want to beat the shit out of Brock myself. Let's just hope that he soon comes in contact with Hunter. It will be a moment that he will not soon forget, that is for sure. If he thought Hunter was angry backstage that day, he's in for a rude awakening because nothing compares to someone causing physical bodily harm to someone that he cares about. Hunter needs to come home right now! Poor Allison. She just needs her white knight, HHH!
Cena's baby doll chapter 24 . 7/2/2012
Loved the little interaction between Murphy and Ally!

Poor Alison, stupid Aj, and Damn u Punk!
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »