Reviews for Good Morning
123 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Um...just letting you know, I think they use the word 'shonen ai' for females...
the common word for ur story's romance would be 'yaoi' .
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
That was excellent, cute, and amusing too, I loved it and awesome job
CyberMars chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I like this story, it's nice and sweet one. I also like the way you made them somehow relaxed. keep up with a good work :)
irockyourworld123 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Yay! That was very mouth watering I couldn't stop reading I loved it and style of writing! I love byakuyas boldness to! Keep it upXDDDDDD

~irockyourworld123
ActuallyNevis chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Ah, you wrote another one so quick! Although I was a little confused...it almost seemed surreal. Like Renji was dreaming or something. Especially his words...seemed kinda sad. The whole feeling of the piece seemed kidna bittersweet.
Kahewai chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Oh, I like the way you describe things. I felt bad for Renji though. Until the end, it didn't seem like Byakuya had any real intentions of have a serious relationship with him. But I like the way you ended it. It seems hopeful. :)
ichibanseiken chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Is Byakuya just screwing with Renji, trying to get him out of his system? Not nice, Bya-kun. The fic was a nice read, though. I really enjoyed your attention to the descriptions in their environment.