Reviews for Homecoming ~ Second Chances
asialisek chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
ooh it's been while since you updated, but i do DO hope you come back to these stories.

worth it.

totally worth it.
Heian Edenwood chapter 2 . 11/24/2007
Well now... Imma be pissy and demand that you update this story, along with Homecoming. :P

Seriously. Both are really good and it'd be a real pity to just let them die. ;o
Darkyu chapter 2 . 6/17/2007
you must be tired of me, and I don't really blame you T.T I just notice that you are the author of "Bloodcross Key"! you are so awsome! I love that story and this is getting very good! Well, you can count with my back up (it's like that?). I know I'm being a pain in the ass for writing 3 reviews in 2 days, sorry!
Venusmoon flower chapter 2 . 2/13/2005
its good update soon just DONT make rinoa fall in luv wiv seifer shes not good enough
Gentle Kit chapter 2 . 5/13/2004
aww! so cute! please continue? I love all your fics! XD please continue!
InSaNe KeYbLaDeR chapter 2 . 3/19/2004
Hee hee! I looked at your profile and saw you made another fic that goes along with the other fic this time in Squally's view! _ UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! XD
Angefantasy chapter 2 . 9/23/2003
Well, I must say that Homecoming, and his counterpart Second Chance, are great stories. I know it's kinda hard to write about Squall pov, but I'd said that you manage to do it pretty well, and Squall doesn't seem to me too OOC, so I'd like to read the following of those two stories, even if I'm little more impatient for Second Chance.
Ceranja chapter 2 . 9/26/2002
You do keep characters In-character! And you do it very well! Write more! Can't wait _
Ezekiel Klitiras chapter 2 . 8/6/2002
*nods* nice beginning...continue.
gwendolyn-flight chapter 2 . 7/24/2002
no no no no no! i TOTALLY agree with you about squall's sense of humor and general ass-holiness. i mean, telling the guy torturing him that the SeeDs were created to spread flowers around the world in order to conquer it? calling zell a chicken-wuss for not going over the cliff ofter selphie? obvious examples of humor! basically he can't and doesn't care to communicate, and we love him for it! :) so keep writing! now!
YuriNigasa chapter 2 . 7/22/2002
*cheers* Wonderful wonderful... just popped over here from the middle of the other story. Once you mentioned getting inside Squally's head I just had to know!
PinkWhirlWind chapter 2 . 6/2/2002
OH! I so love your writing! I have to do another Seifer/Squall sometime soon. I really really love your writing though. *purrs* More soon, please please!

Nix
Galileo chapter 2 . 5/21/2002
Once again; nice job )
Galileo chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
o.o wow. Tempest, you are amazing. You can actually envoke the emotion you want in a character w/o changing their profile. I'm so jealous! Excellent, purely excellent
tatsurou chapter 2 . 5/18/2002
death to the pod-Squall, long live the anti-social prick! great chapter. I loved the commentary on the whole ring thing. Zell deserved to be spanked for that one. ; looking forward to more.