Reviews for Pretty little love
awww it was getting good! D:
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
really? this is just plain cruelty. you are cruel. leaving the story like this. -_-
whoopsidaisies chapter 6 . 5/8/2014
This was a promising story. Wish you had stuck to it. Its sad when people leave their stories unfinished.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
So are u going to continue this fic? Cause I really wanna know what's gonna happen!
Thanks :)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
Pleeeease update
Harukaskye chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
enjoying the story. hope to read more!
lina-sama28 chapter 6 . 8/8/2012
Good story, I hope that you will continue writing
dayabieberxo chapter 6 . 7/28/2012
I feel bad for Paige :( you should finish this I think it'd be cool if Paige and Spencer actually became friends and she told Spencer what happened
pailyshark chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
this is sad right now.. poor emily that was a bit harsg but poor paige too that kind of thing is never easy to go through...pleeeeeease update soon
Soccergirl17 chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
Please continue soon! It's amazing!
great treasure chapter 6 . 6/21/2012
Cool story. Please update soon I need to know what happens
PrincyJessie chapter 6 . 2/24/2012
hey sorry for late update but you know why lol! Anyway great update I was hooked and poor paige what happen and em come on ur not that heartless! Im glad Spencer kinda understand Paige was off and not go straight to PAige and try to beat the crap out of her. HAnna i always love her being protective lol anyway great update can't wait for more!
Yana chapter 6 . 2/24/2012
Awww amazing filler chapter :) I really like it!

Знаю, что автор все равно не поймет ни слова на русском, но моего английского не хватает, чтобы выразить степень восторга.

Мне нравится динамичность сюжета и реалистичность происходящего, просто, впечатляет.

Очень жду продолжения и надеюсь, что Эм все таки решится бороться за свою девушку. ;)
saii79 chapter 6 . 2/24/2012
This story is getting better and better, pleas keep writing. :)

Hope Emily change her mind and will talk to Paige.
Yana chapter 5 . 2/24/2012
wow!

pretty much interesting!

sooo, here comes the drama...

need more, wanna read more!

please update asap