Reviews for Suicidal Romance
Someone chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
I hope you realise that most of us aren't Japanese so there's a high chance we can't understand half of this.
Nickirem.Tetsuya.Zoldyck chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I feel so sorry for Kalluto...
Naron Daylane chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Adorable fic, I loved it. But just to inform you, Karuto is male. It's Killua's young brotherr... xD I know, he so looks like a girl (I thought so too before) but in the Chimeara ant arc it's made clear that he's a he! xD

Togashi Yoshihiro somehow really likes to make very feminine persons males... Good example is also Kurapika and Pitou... (Pitou from the Chimeara arc..)
RandyLovesFengShui chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Though im sick of ur japanese, the story was good! I can feel the struggle of love here! Xie xie for your story!
bigSEED chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
loved it _! loved the fluffyness and hey the japanese words were awesome! sory for the late review but yeah great work is always appreciated!
xxKilluaxx chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
GR WHY KILLUA AND GON!WELL IF ONE WAS A GIRL THEN YES BUT..OMG THERE BOYS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!IF YOU REPLACED GON WITH A GIRL I'D BE ALL LIKE O YYEA I LUV THIS FANFIC!IT WAS GOOD THOUGH BUT NEXT TIME PPLZ DONT MAKE THEM UUH I DONT LIKE TO SAY THE WORD WHEN 2 DUDES LIKE EACH OTHER BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN OK?
kyutiekyutkyut chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
Hey, i like your story! it's nice
Klappy chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
So cute! Killua and Gon...now that's what friends are for! And Caruto's so sweet! What i really want to say is...GREAT FIC! :P
Nur Aishah Radzuan chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
AHH! I SO LOVED IT!
McGwee chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
Awah! How sad/sweet!
Josef Von Perriwinkle chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
Angsty but so cool!
BloodRaevynn chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
This was a really good story, but if you're going to use Japanese, the _least_ you could do is make sure the words are _spelled_ right.

Errors, in order of appearance:

"Ie" means picture; "IIe" means no.

"Wakata" - The correct spelling is "Wakatta".

"Oji" means uncle; "Ojii" means grandfather.

"Ni" means two (and a few other things as well); "Nii" means brother.

"Imoto" - The correct spelling is "Imouto".
firedraygon chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
A two day wait? I'm sure Gon can last longer than that! Though I have to take into account how long it would take to get back...

This was so cute! _ Please write more soon!

~firedraygon97
Renn chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
oh that was so sw3eet and adorable and everything! really so cute and...well, I think you got the point, ne? ;
Neko Kaoru chapter 1 . 5/26/2002