Reviews for A Lesson on Life
dreamer 3097 chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
a good one
Jessie Blackwood chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Nappy, nappy, NOT Diaper, that's American. Nappies are British, just sounds wrong to a Brit, that's all. Otherwise, am loving this story.
Daniella Jones chapter 8 . 5/30/2012
N'aww but sebby worked hard to makes that drink
halicandropss chapter 8 . 5/30/2012
Wow... This chapter was great.
You wrote Moriarty very well. And don't worry about the drunk scene, you did good;). So Moriarty has a sister, Joanna. I think there's an obvious connection between Joanna and Ariadne (duh...)I have a feeling that I know what it is, but I don't want to say in case I'm wrong or if I'm right I might ruin it for other readers.
After this, is it the part where Moriarty goes to 'steal' the crown jewels? That means things are really getting started.
Wonderful chapter. I love Moriarty. Keep 'em coming and good luck with your exams and your welcome for the message and stuff. Hope I didn't annoy you.
Dallowx
halicandropss chapter 7 . 4/16/2012
:D!

I was so happy to come home from boring maths tutoring and read this:)

A-DORA-BLE! I loved it! It was sweet, but in very small bits and I adored it. You managed to keep Sherlock in character, but still have him being all sweet and loving to Ariadne. I really like Sherlock's protective side of Ariadne:D It makes me smile:D.

Can't wait for all the excitement to begin with Moriarty and all that jazz. Shall be awesome.

And yay me for being awesome enough to realize that her mother is a big part in this. I'm so smart you see, lol JK.

Well, thanks for updating earlier:D And happy birthday! Hope it's awesome:D I like that word, don't I? Awesome. Everything is awesome

Update whenever you can.

halicandropss chapter 6 . 4/2/2012
I am such a noob. I spelt her name wrong in my review. So Sorry .

Well since I'm here I may as well review again:D.

I've got to say I love your version of Jim Moriarty. He is cray, but he's also very smooth about 's difficult to describe it, but I loved the way he was written.

Though it was intense at the beginning, I loved how they had a messy pancake moment. LOL. Funny and something all parents must have to put up with. Cleaning up after being smothered with maple syrup.

Ariadne. Ariadne. I shall chant that in my head until I get it right.

halicandropss chapter 5 . 4/2/2012
This is so wonderful:) I've been searching for a decent Daddy!Sherlock fic that isnt Johnlock for a while and now I've finally found one.

I love how much he adores Adriadne:D So much cuteness!

I have a strange feeling though about her mother. Not gonna say what that strang feeling is coz I'm probably wrong or if I am right then I don't want to spoil it for anyone.

Anyway, as prompts I'd say don't jump forward too much time wise. It's nice to see Sherlock just bond with his little girl and Adriadne is actually a really good plot device and there's actually a lot of different things you could think of with her.

I love thi story and hope you keep up the great work and update soon:)

OWO chapter 6 . 3/31/2012
Loving this so far~ And like the way you write Moriarty! Some people just write him like he's a complete monster when he's actually not. As for prompts, maybe some more Daddy!Sherlock? XD Update soon!
Lilac chapter 6 . 3/29/2012
Update soon!
Lilac chapter 5 . 3/29/2012
This story gets better every chapter!xD
Lilac chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
LOL At her puking on Anderson! XD
Lilac chapter 3 . 3/29/2012
Ariadne is too cute!. and daddy!Sherlock is AWESOME! I REALLY hope you write some where she's older, like a teenagerxD I'd LOVE to see how that goes!;)))
Neiraaa chapter 6 . 3/29/2012
Nice chapter. I like your Jim. A lot of fanfiction make him too crazy or something. In reality, he's not much crazier than Sherlock. Why do I think he'll try to kidnap Adriane and raise her as her own? Moriarty as a dad... That would be weird. I like weird things.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Lila chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
This is AWESOME.
Sunfire7845 chapter 5 . 3/15/2012
AHHHHHH DAT CLIFFHANGER Y U SO MEAN?

LOL joking :D So far the story is flowing quite well, except that it feels a little rushed at some areas, like in the beginning but other than that you're doing fine! Keep up the good work and I shall be waiting for the next chapter! :3