Reviews for Stare Into the Sun
lady of the wilds chapter 1 . 1/26
oh man i wanna cry! So sad but bloody hell is it good
freakqueen chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
oh wow this is good I dont think anyone has ever tride to come up with an idea for what happend in that "one week" time gap and this is just awsome I loved the way you showed everyons feelings about the situation and I realy loved the sceans with renamon and impmon you can tell from the show that they have a sorta "unspoken boned" so to speek keep writting!
Harlequin chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Wow. Where are the reviews for this? I love your writing style, how you characterized Renamon and Impmon (especially their 'goodbye', that was perfectly), and your explanation for Impmon's 'internal bleeding'. The appearance of Mr. Kato was just the cherry on top of a bittersweet cupcake.

Oh, and I love how Impmon started to say 'it's not fair' before stopping himself. To him, this is probably poetic justice. And those last two lines were gorgeous.

*goes off to read your other stories*
ovibos chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
ummm that was AMAZING.

Love the fact that you kept Renamon and Impmon perfectly in character and I was riveted by the inclusion of Mr. Kato (and the hints about his background)
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
This was simply beautiful. I do think it was practically a miracle that he survived his encounter with the D-reaper. Not only was he sliced to pieces by the Rectangles of Doom, but then he fell into the Pink Goop of Death below. I think you did a wonderful job expanding on the what was occurring behind the scenes. I am highly impressed.

Great work and hope to see more wonderful stories from you in the future.