Reviews for Threads of Friendship
Kiyara chapter 2 . 12/23/2003
Oh my. This story is definitely not getting the attention that it deserves. It's exceedingly well-written, well-melded between the books, movies, and the imagination, and the relationship between Merry and Pippin is wonderful. I don't know if you're still working on this (though from the last update date, I'd guess not :( ), but I beg of you, write more!
Laheara chapter 2 . 12/21/2003
This story is really sweet. I love the friendship between Pippin and Merry and I know they would fear for each other like this. I like that you had Gandalf finally say he was sorry for being so harsh to Pippin back in Moria. And showing Aragorn as a good leader was nice. I hope to see what happens soon. I'm sure with the movie out now you've got lots of ideas for Merry and Pippin stories. :)
Laheara
VercisIsolde chapter 2 . 9/24/2003
Write more! PLEASE! I love it, and I know you may be busy, but you can't be so busy that you are unable to write one more little chapter. Please? Just for me?

Luv

~VI~
Nohnokaz chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
Very good! Very dramatic, very realistic. You have quite a flair as a writer, and a keen ear for how words sound in reader's heads. I appreciate the opportunity to read such a splendid fanfiction! _
Colette D chapter 2 . 12/30/2002
Wow, really touching! _ And very cute. Please, continue!
Wynded chapter 2 . 9/7/2002
sniff sniff i really like your story it's so 's so cool
aemily chapter 2 . 9/7/2002
TO BE CONTINUED!
Gilraen chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
AHA! yippee! This is the first story I ever read on . Serena, I thank you for inspiring me. This story was so completely wonderful that, I just couldnt help but cry all the way through.

I've been trying to find your story for nearly a month now - and thanks to your review on Erin's story - IVE FOUND YOU!

Thank you so much for your inspiration to me. Without it I wouldn't be writing as much as I am today. _
Emmchen1 chapter 3 . 8/8/2002
Oh...now you made me cry inside.

Beautiful story...please, more! :)
Ann Miller chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
This story is so cool! I really like it. Write more!
ErinRua chapter 3 . 8/1/2002
Serena!

I am SO glad to see you are continuing this wonderful story! I do hope we will see more from you, as your time permits. Forgive that I have not reviewed sooner, but was not letting me sign up ... grrr, but fixed now. Anyhow ... You have such a wonderful grasp of emotions and gestures amongst the characters, not hammering us over the head with angst but rather gently wringing our hearts with true feelings. Absolutely beautiful, and very much in keeping with the characters as Tolkien gave them to us. Keep writing, dear one! You have a true gift!

With love,

Slainte ~

Erin from
shirebound chapter 3 . 6/25/2002
Oh, this gave me chills it was so beautiful. I hope you continue with many chapters to come.
Anacalagon chapter 3 . 6/24/2002
Woah, you have ta continue. Pleas mine 2.
Lady Cheshire chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
Beautiful friendship story. See? They can love each other without

getting all slashy and stuff! I loved this story, please continue to

write more like it!
Rufferto chapter 1 . 5/18/2002
Ohhhh...That was very good!Please continue