Reviews for Step Follows Step
Nightengale chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I love your phrasing. You say an immense amount in few words. 'His fingers remember rosary beads' and 'Had God laughed at the symmetry' and 'House is still standing by the pillar...Recognizing.' This in addition to a heartheld ability to write characters and emotions as they are! I admire you, and I don't say that to too many people. In fact, I think you're the first.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
This is my favorite line: blood clot, cell death, lost mobility. Had God laughed at the symmetry, enjoyed the irony when House had watched him struggle to walk?"

This is a good chapter on its own, but I hope you continue the story with further chapters.
muzical chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Wonderful job! You certainly captured the emotions!
momsboys chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I wish you would continue I would love to read more. Maybe House finally going into that room and helping Chase get through this.
siddigfan chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
This was so good! I could really feel Chase's and House's emotion and I hope it really works out for them like this on the show!
Scarlett Burns chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
This was a lovely, bitter-sweet little glimpse into Chase's thoughts post Nobody's Fault. Perfect ending too - indeed, House knows better than anyone what Chase is going though and hopefully in the end that will be of help/comfort to Chase. Thanks again for this!

~Scarlett
koralina chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Great story!

You're the first and only one who has written about Nobody's fault and I'm so thankful for that. It was an awesome episode with so much of Chase and House and I did want to read something like that.

You gave that and even dedication to be able to walk again and thoughts about the Incident and especially the last part with House watching him. It was all so perfect and true and deep. I had no other words except for repeating Great story!
Kchan88 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
This was a truly wonderful piece! I think you captured all of the very complex emotions running through that fantastic episode SO well, and you wrote Chase beautifully. The end especially, with House simply watching Chase through the window, and the bit about him being the only one who truly understands what Chase is going through, the two of them standing in solidarity over awful physical injuries, was breathtaking.

Fantastic job! :)
LateNightAuthor2013 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Last night on House...oh gosh. When they showed him standing there with a knife in his stomach I screamed. My grandma tried to calm me down by saying "Oh look! They have his belly open! It's okay! He's on bypass!" And I screamed (SCREAMED) that I hated House. You're the only person so far to right a fanfiction for this moment. THANK YOU!:)
A grateful girl chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
There is nothing wrong with this story. If you want to make it better, I can't give you any reason to. I have always loved and admired your work, and Step Follows Step is no exception. Keep it up!
Pinkuro chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Just fantastic! I love it so much!