Reviews for Cursed Series 5: Unfamiliar
klu chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
This ended on a very different note than I'd expected - but it was a fun series. Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
Very good series!
Lazydreamer99 chapter 3 . 2/15/2012
Loved it great way to end it ;)
The Alternative Source chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
GAH! I was listening to Johnny's Cash's version of "Hurt" and it worked perfectly with this chapter. It brings Chloe's life into full circle. Through all the pain...this new step is the most terrifying and thrilling. But she's gotten here. With Sam. Also I loved the fact that Cameron made a guest appearance. Even though we don't know what really happened during all those years (which would take forever) they all have a bond that can't be ignored. Great conclusion to a stellar series. Can't wait to see your next bit!

P.S. Have you seen the new show Grimm? I swear that while watching that show I thought...what if CHLOE WAS THERE! OMG! (And then I thought of you!:D)
The Alternative Source chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
Love how they want some sort of family life but...with a little supernatural thrown in. I know this is the last one but what about them getting a supernatural child?

Your work always turns out right and what I really love is how you leave it as if their adventures never really end. A supernatural kid might be that.
vamp1987 chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
Still cute! Nice to see the couples going strong.
Veronica chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Love it...Please update!
adiba123 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Awesome chapther! I am so glad to see that you havent abandoned your odler stories :)
vamp1987 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Cute first part of this last edition. Can't wait for more.
The Alternative Source chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Had to start this one from the beginning but it was totally worth it! Love to see the changes that occurred with Dean and Lois. Hope to see some flashbacks or remnants of Sam and Chloe's life during the years that they have been gone.