Reviews for Sword and Shield
Oh yeah. Any other with any self-preservation ought to take the news-coverage of all the Messes and deliberately chose to parley or otherwise flee from Bucky until Steve is dead of old age. Under the presumption that he will, eventually, die of old age, and they can afford to wait to challenge his best friend until then lest they have to deal with a Pissed Off Captain America. (Whether or not they can handle Steve, his iconic status makes them look especially bad if they get caught fighting him.)

When it eventually becomes evident that he might be almost as immortal as they are, then they can start plotting with being called morons for trying. If that becomes evident.
Voldy's pink teddy chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Oh, awesome. I don't think Steve needs to worry, though. Bucky was the Winter Soldier, and has fought him to a standstill. I doubt the other immortals will present much of a challenge. (Bad pun absolutely intended.) And oh my gosh, I just realized that this has a publish date way before the Winter Soldier movie, so I'll just assume that you had his comic history in mind. Still, it applies. I think he'll be okay, Steve. Yeesh.
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
I snorted when Steve interjected 'and its going to be BUCKY!'
mudkipz chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Lol awesome! :D
George H chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Steve/Cap. is out of character in this. He'd understand the essential wrongness in interfearing with the 'game'/dual, or at least doing so that way. He may not like it, but between the two of them they are settling it in a mutually agreeable way.
Hellsleprechaun chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Aww, Steve's protectiveness over Bucky was sweet.
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Different, definitely different... yet believable.
Talliana chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
... I so can see that. Sweet idea
joniskpelare chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Imperial Dragon chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
This made me laugh so hard.