Reviews for Ordo ab Chao
Abigail chapter 13 . 8/7/2012
This was amazing. I love how you were able to get into each characters minds so seamlessly. How you could manage to pull of a change like that in this world and make it seem... Right. And Expecially with all if the repo men. That is what would ACTUALLY happen with someone. You have managed to see that as well. This was amazing. I would love to see you keep writing.
ScalpelSlut chapter 13 . 7/21/2012
Wow, shit, that was inspiring. I've been looking up so many so called 'inspirational quotes' - but no, the thing that gives me inspiration to do good for the world is my favorite characters trying to do the same. Fantasic job, I thoroughly enjoyed it. It has a fantastic message behind it all - that nothing is fate, it's all up to the choices we make, and choices only. Absolutely brilliant writing, glad I read it.
Inorganic One chapter 12 . 4/7/2012
Overall, I really loved the story, I think you did a grate job. Well done. Now I will give you a cookie. lol
Inorganic One chapter 10 . 4/1/2012
I liked how you get a look inside of graverobber's mind. It's nice to see that he acctuly has emotion.
Inorganic One chapter 9 . 3/28/2012
I liked these chapters, the pace is good and I like that you get a better prospective of the characters feelings and thoughts. Please update soon.
Inorganic One chapter 7 . 3/21/2012
These three chapters were really good. The story is moveing along at a nice pace. So keep up the good work and update soon.
Inorganic One chapter 4 . 2/17/2012
Good chapter! It's hard to tell though if Grave Robber is for or against Amber even though the ideas -most of them anyway- were his. But good chapter all the same. Update soon please.
Inorganic One chapter 3 . 2/13/2012
This story is really good! I love it, so please continue it.