Reviews for Shadows
likes2scrapbook chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
Have enjoyed reading your story very much!

Can't wait to see what the next chapter holds.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/30/2012
Please update soon! I love this story.
Bonbonnett chapter 15 . 5/15/2012
I like the dichotomy between the real and the imagined here. Reality is tough, but dreams are like too much sugar, not necessarily wholesome! Not healthy to live on, because there is no substance.
Bonbonnett chapter 14 . 5/15/2012
So, they actually meet and she finds out that he's the same person she 'bumped into'. Nice!
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Excellent! I normally don't read AU but this is very well done and I'll certainly be reading the rest.

Thanks so much for the kind review on my BV story; I'm so glad you liked it!:) I'm not on FF these days as much as I used to be (mostly on my LJ blog, moondustglow) but when/if I write others I'll be adding them here eventually.:)
Bonbonnett chapter 13 . 5/1/2012
What! No growling and snarling! Can this be the ER we all know and admire? Whatever next!
Bonbonnett chapter 12 . 5/1/2012
Very nice transfer of Thornfield to Thornley. Now at the ice-rink, I believe we have just had "The Meeting".
imgonewiththewind chapter 11 . 3/20/2012
Glad Mrs. Carson stepped in. This looks interesting! Ethan Richards. E.R. Mrs. Fellows. Mrs. F. I wonder who these people might be...

Great job! Can't wait to see what happens. Now I'm going to look up what a C.V. is.
imgonewiththewind chapter 10 . 3/20/2012
Loved her joy! Feel bad about her disappointment. :(

On to the next chapter I go!
Bonbonnett chapter 11 . 3/20/2012
I see from the initials of the upcoming players that she is about to meet Mr. R - It makes me wonder what you decided to call the hotel.
sam chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
great story i have read the original but your story is as good as that !
Bonbonnett chapter 10 . 3/17/2012
The visit with Hannah was lovely - now the let-down, no University for her - unless - perhaps - a scholarship?
wildchild7 chapter 9 . 2/23/2012
Awwww! Does she say yes? What a cliffhanger! Can't wait to find out what happens! I'm glad Julia and Hannah are still so close. It's hard to keep up a friendship at that distance; I'm glad they're doing it. Great chapter!
wildchild7 chapter 8 . 2/23/2012
Poor girls. I wondered how you were going to handle the summer vacations - good job with it! I'm ESPECIALLY glad that you didn't kill Hannah. Great chapter!
wildchild7 chapter 7 . 2/23/2012
Sorry, I've been out for a while. This chapter's good! I love that Julia's fitting in and enjoying school. Glad you got rid of Miss Stewart. Great job! I'm off to the next chapter!