Reviews for changing the legends
fierynightangel chapter 27 . 6/18
Well done.
phnxgrl chapter 27 . 6/15
I loved this look at the battle of Hogwarts through Luna's eyes. Please continue.
chapter 26

Good chapter and intersting AU. You write really well and especially chapters 19, 20, 21 were my
favorites. I have if you're interested it. Marauder Era AU ! Where it's Lucius Malfoy who gets bitten
by werewolf instead Lupin. In this AU Lucius could be same age gap than Marauders and
slightly younger than canon. Personally i think it would be intersting see how it would changed canon events especially he eventually becomes friends or acquaintances with Marauders.
Sony Boy chapter 26 . 6/1
oh man. This could be the most interesting fic ever. What would Arthur chose to do? He seems to have mellowed out and control over people isn't really featured. More of hermit.

There are so many ways this can go.

I think it's brilliant.
phnxgrl chapter 26 . 6/1
I loved how Tom Riddle became Arthur Adder practised magician. Please continue.
malu31 chapter 26 . 6/1
Tom Riddle's (Arthur Adder) wand was Yew with a Phoenix feather. Holly with Phoenix is Harry.
excessivelyperky chapter 25 . 5/28
This is an astounding set of drabbles and vignettes. I especially enjoy your darker Harry and Hermione. Could you do some for Snape?
excessivelyperky chapter 17 . 5/28
Lily would be Lily Evans, not Potter, if she doesn't marry James.

This sounds like several different fates for the pair, I think...
teedub chapter 25 . 5/21
This is actually more believable that what actually happened.
97chaoscat chapter 24 . 4/3
OK that was amazing
teedub chapter 24 . 4/3
excellent! So very hermione.
phnxgrl chapter 24 . 4/3
I loved this intriguing twist on Hermione's life if the sorting hat chose for her a different house. Please continue.
Sony Boy chapter 23 . 10/30/2014
Well, this one works wonders for my imagination.
fierynightangel chapter 23 . 10/29/2014
Very cool! Well done!
phnxgrl chapter 23 . 10/29/2014
Interesting, the hat sorted him into this unusual House. Please continue.