Reviews for Unconventional
Mako-clb chapter 1 . 6/3
Oh, my.
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
Ha! XD Yes! Perfect! I wish there was more!
A chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
This is super.
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Very nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
eh was about to get good then just ...ended? why?
lovinghearts chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
This was lovely. The dinner amused me so much. Heh. Especially how Rapunzel was so embarrassed. Great story!
En ar Ciel chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
We are the same person get out of my head

It's like you know exactly what I want to read and how and when ;_; And then you write it so eloquent and fanastic and SEXYYYY I hate you and love you so much. There was a excerpt where Eugene was messing with Repunzel's collarbones and I was like 'YES THIS EXACTLY BUT MORE I NEED!'

I have a collarbone fetish and reading him get all hot and bothered over hers

I want to die. In the best sense of the word. Thank you ;o;

Also Flynn is a kinky sonofabitch and I love it
toolazytologin chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
That was, in all honesty, beautiful. The style of writing, the plot, the characterization, all beautifully done. I'm really surprised to find that this has only 7 reviews, because it's the best Tangled fic I've read so far (and I've read A LOT of Tangled fics ;)) So kudos to you, and may you write many more stories.
KiannaLeigh chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
0/0 happy ... _ that's all i have to say. it was smexy.
Saiya6CIT chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
I really enjoyed your story, at first knowing that they were some years older was kind of a turn off but then you managed the plot in a way that it did make a lot more sense. It was really hot, you missed the juicy part, but no needed, oh I love also the ending, bondage marks, so accurate.

Kudos in general, great fic.
bbb136 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I think my brain stopped as soon as I read 'bondage' and 'Disney' in the same sentence. ... It still hasn't wired itself back up yet.

The 'weirdness' of Rapunzal was great, spot on piece of writing in terms of her reactions. Eugene- well, I'm going to be honest and admit I spent more time drooling at my mental images than studying him. ;) Seriously, I can't quite believe you've gone there. Disney and Adult Situations feel further apart than fire and ice - mainly because fire and ice can be found on the same planet.
J. Metropolis chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Wow. That was really, really impressive. I loved it for what you didn't say but still managed to covey and for this line: "Love and adoration – all he'd ever been able to give her." It's so appropriate considering he's kind of a pauper. Well done!
CocoRocks chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
fantastic.
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Pity she doesn't have her semi-sentient hair anymore or they could have the fun without the rope burns...

Well written and I liked the peek into his mind as he discovers he really, really likes dominance play. Some do, some don't, but with his background in fleeing being bound, it feels right that it would have a draw for him.
aulli chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Nice.

No complaints/bitching/etc. from me.

You know about the disney-kink LJ comm, right?

And you've seen this deviant art, right?

gallery/5812975#/d34nxjn