Reviews for While You Were Out
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I feel like I just watched the missing end of "Nobody's Fault" in my head.
SWEET.
Don'tMessWithAFangirl chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I love this analogy:

"Say a teenage boy goes out riding his bike and gets hit by a car," Wilson snaps, throwing up his hands. "He's not wearing a helmet; he ends up brain damaged. So do you blame him for that bad decision? No. Do you blame the driver of the car that hit him? No again. You," he says, pausing for effect, "are the blind idiot who blames his father, who taught him nine years ago how to ride the bicycle!"

BRILLIANT work.
Flatpickluvr chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Wow; that was very good!
turtlelikelemon chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I saw this episode premiere and my heart was totally broken seeing House full of guilt. You did a good one on this one! Keep up the good job!
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
gotta love the irony in this conversation...considering Wilson is the one who originally taught House to blame himself in times of "ACCIDENTS"...and also the irony of House staring into the ICU room and walking away from Chase exactly the way Wilson did to House in "Wilson's Heart".
momsboys chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Great story would love to read more. Maybe House ending up helping Chase get through this.
Scarlett Burns chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Loved this little look into how Wilson would perceive and react to all this, as well as more reflection on how House feels about what happened... wonderfully done!
siddigfan chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Liked this very much! I am wondering just how they're going to process Chase's injury in the next episode. Are they going to really deal with it and with his relationship to House, or are they going to sweep it under the rug and pretend like it never happened and voila! Chase reappears walking like normal. It will be interesting to watch next week!
sev12 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
i remember house once said that he likes that his ducklings go behind cuddy's back, but not his back. he would be furious if someone did go behind his back. so i don't think house encourage chase's behaviour on nobody's fault. i really believe it's chase's fault and not house's.
Vuurvlieg chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Nice. I also liked the other fic but from the preview of the next episode this one likely fits better with what's going to happen next. An episode named after Chase. I honestly can't see you 'not' writing about that one and I very much look forward to it. :D
Kchan88 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
You know, I was literally just thinking last night, "Geee, I wonder what Wilson's reaction to all of this will be?" And then, low and behold, you give me this, and it's absolutely perfect. I'm loving how you draw on the now inescapable parallel between House and Chase's injuries, and I adore the way you wrote House and Wilson conversation, especially the very end.

Wonderful!