Reviews for Let's make our OWN motto!
Madame Butterfly chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
"We may be lawbreakers but we're not the evil ones."

Favorite line ever.

*faves*
Ligerstardust chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
A fic about how Jessie and James' motto come about. interesting. I like it. It was cool how they changed it to their own and made it relavent to them not Team rocket.
Tear22 chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
That's a very interesting take on the way Jessie and James' motto was formed, and I certainly like it. Also, the fact that they were drunk when building the motto adds a bit of effect to it. Very nice.
Rocketgirl888 chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
LOVELY! I think it's fantastic, all of Jessie and James's little quirks and irks (heehee) were all touched upon realistically and efficiently. And I sound smart. Odd, isn't it. I try to incorperate this in my writting too, and you have accomplished it. Well done! Love it!

Email a fellow rocket lover! Blasting off again,

~Ali*
kim eversole chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
My name is kimberly eversole and i thought your team rocket motto story was very, very, very good.I like to hear about forlorn teens. I was a forlorn teen- i've seen over 20 psychologists and i'm still screwed up. anyhow,i like that they're drinking sake. very exotic. i also like that you can describe things as well as you can. if i had to put myself in your place and force myself to describe how someone was sitting and still make it interesting to the reader, i would go crazy(er).i love that you can be in touch with poor people and that you can represent jesse in a very understanding and honest make james sound very sexy like in how you describe his saphire 's a good idea to do this because sex sells.

just kidding-i know it's just an innocent way of dscribing how attractive he in all it was very good.
Taito-kisses chapter 1 . 5/17/2002
Awww how cute luv it!
Andrew1 chapter 1 . 5/17/2002
This was nicely done! One of the things I really like about the canon Pokemon show is how they have developed the characters of Jessie and James, humanized them without forgetting that they are the criminals. Your fic captures that essence very nicely. Do you think you'd ever write a sequel explaining how Meowth got in the group?
Morbane chapter 1 . 5/17/2002
Wow, neat, Soliloquy Adams. A great exploration of How Team Rocket Got their Motto. Love it.

Maybe you could build on the introduction a bit? It's rather sudden.

(Still love it though.)
Kanna-Ophelia chapter 1 . 5/17/2002
Great fic. I like the slightly confused drink-induced speech patterns and logic, James' hysterical laughter, and the focus on the unity between the poor, hard-done-by characters. So sweet... The only thing I'd question is whether stealing pokemon *is* only a crime against property - hell, I don't even think of my *cats* in terms of property, but in terms of family, and Ash et. al. clearly think the same way about their pokemon. But anyway... this was very touching and well-written.
Duelist Shingo chapter 1 . 5/17/2002
Just before I review...x.x;...this is my first time doing it so..um...The entire fanfic about how Jesse and James made their motto is very logical and meaningful with deep description and flow of words and...the lineing plots that fits everything together..o.o...Very well structured.