Reviews for Complicated
ang.toQuinn chapter 15 . 11/25/2014
The way you ended this story was marvelous. The whole story was actually. Great job.
blackcoffeeandgreentea chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
This is a bloody copy of " bond" ... (0)/
UnderStatement12 chapter 36 . 12/27/2012
OMG I'm going to miss this story. It was so good!
JaylaCaine chapter 36 . 12/27/2012
This was a very good story and I enjoyed it.
esinger chapter 36 . 12/24/2012
Amazing! I love the Christmas scene 17 years later. I love the kids. Totally can picture them as Draco and Harry's kids. Love the chapter and thank you soooo much for writing this amazing story.
ImmortalMissRaven chapter 36 . 12/23/2012
Awww! I love it! It's cute but realistic. Amazing job on this story! Absolutely wonderfull!
madmaxborg chapter 35 . 11/19/2012
One of them just distanced himself from his boyfriend, ignored him practically, then tried to kill himself and thus them both, they are still continuing to weaken their bond while they not communicate properly with each other and they both tried to ignore it all really hard, their reactions are unhealthy at least as they pretend like nothing changed and they have no problems, no hurt feelings, it's just my guess but I think I know how it ends.
esinger chapter 35 . 11/17/2012
Amazing! Although that was a stupid move on Draco's part with the cutting. Love the chapter and see you at the next!
esinger chapter 34 . 11/1/2012
Amazing! Love it and see you at the next!
esinger chapter 33 . 10/27/2012
Draco, you know Harry was injured so why do that to him? Love the chapter and see you at the next!
jrzygurl89 chapter 33 . 10/23/2012
Poor Draco...
Anastasia Yuna Malfoy chapter 33 . 10/23/2012
Hello! Wow, I missed this. ç_ç
This chapter is so awesome. There's everything I like about this story! :D
Anyway... You remember that I'm translating this story in Italian? Well, I just wanted to let you know that looooots of people love it and they want to give you their congrats. Everybody thinks this story is totally awesome. :D

So... Nice job!
Micaela
Rosalind chapter 33 . 10/23/2012
That guy before was right, thsi really is just so the author can make herself into hermione and go out with the weird guy from Glee.

Wow thats creepy.
FreyrFnk chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
... binded...
it's... it's not a word
bound bound bound bound

the rest of the story is okay
but binded... is just... not... not healthy
esinger chapter 32 . 8/27/2012
Awwwww sooo cute! Love the chapter sooooooooo much and see you at the next!