Reviews for Desperation
magicalandinactive chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
"No, I will say them now because we will never speak of them again after this moment."

OH MY GOSH. Why you tear out my feels and stomp on them?! I...I... feel so sad right now! This was beautifully done.

That smut, oh my goodness that smut was... *fans self* it was wonderful!

And now I shall mosey over to archive of our own to read M, L, and O T. Phooey on them for removing it from this site!
DemoiselleR chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Well, why not just rip my heart from my chest and feed it to me.
Crystal chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Wonderful job btw. I've read it a few times and realized I never left a review. Keep up the good work!
d0vahkiin chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Ooh poor Vilkas. I was really rooting for him.
IRemember chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Whitenightshade chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Oh dear Talos D8 This story. ALL. THE FEELS

This story, if short is so beautifully written and my hearts breaks at how bitter sweet and REAL this story is. That and the smut doesn't hurt either.

Thank you so much for posting this story, it mad my day (in a melancholy sort of way XD)
Elena chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I just love, love it! Feeling very sorry for Vilkas though. Isith really feels no love at all for him? Not even enough to doubt for a second, if Farkas can really give her everything she needs?

However, this scene is wonderfully written and I wish someone drew a comic of this. Vilkas is just the most wonderful man in the fictional world! He could be my second choice whenever he wanted ;)