Reviews for Pet Reprogramming
Guest chapter 2 . 12/4/2015
Please please please write more. I'd really like a seen were Prowl and Bee get close especially since last you wrote Prowl blamed himself for Bee's disappearance. Or maybe a seen were Bee plays with toys to quell his hunting instincts. Or maybe a hero seen were Bee falls in water and Prowl saves him. Whatever you write next I for one really like the Bumblebee and Prowl pairing and I really hope Bee doesn't stay like that forever.
shadowcat ninja chapter 2 . 2/15/2015
Please do the cardboard box Sean imagen Setinal finds the box picks it up and out pops kittybee but the this is kittybee likes him XD
child of Jon snow chapter 2 . 9/10/2014
you did that to prowl bad idea and you need to lock you door prowl
Sigh-Ah chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
I waaaant more I absolutely love this fic! I REALLY hope you continue I look forward to the next chapter
buslimpan chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
Poor Bee... But... So adorable!
Tamara200 chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
who knows chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
Great chapter! Kittybee reminds me of my kitty laserbeak!
dozendows chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
Lol for bee being turned into a cat! I wonder where this will lead. Please write more.
Fangirl chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
HAHAHAHA! I love this story please write more , what happens to lil kitty bee next? Don't give up on me! ;o;
Sounddrive chapter 2 . 12/13/2013
I like it! Lol, the water bottle thing made me giggle. And I adore the characterization. :)
DreamStoryWeaver chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
Loooooooong time no see! Glad to see you're back and have update! Great details and senerios! Hope poor Bee will recover.
Dazja chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
Uh oh...
HardyGal chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
Well, hey-yo! Imagine my surprise when THIS showed up on the updates page. I'd thought you'd given up on it! Well, lets see how this goes, shall we?
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Dude, CONTINUE!
electro moonlight chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
wow just wow i wonder who did that to bee