Reviews for The Definition of Family
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 26 . 10/14
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 25 . 10/12
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 18 . 10/12
GuestLiz chapter 26 . 5/10
Woah! I honestly didnt see any of this coming... This fic had me on the edge of my seat the whole time. Even when i knew the ultimate outcome. Still cant help but feel that thread of hope tho as i read on. Poor Lizzy. She has experienced so much lose, i wonder how she will come out of it all. She is indeed strong but all of the emotional turmoil. Im looking forward to seeing more of a bond forged between Sam and Lizzy. Nothing like what him and Lou had but maybe a sibling vibe going. So much potential! Anyway i loved this fic even if it was a bit darker then the other two and made me wanna ball my eyes out lol you are an amazing writer :) onto the next fic.
Mary Mab chapter 19 . 1/12
It never seems right how Sam and Dean always survive but everyone else...
Mary Mab chapter 10 . 1/9
SHIT... ;p ;) ;p
Mary Mab chapter 6 . 1/8
Is it wrong for me to hope that lizzy overheard them?... ;p ;) ;p
Mary Mab chapter 5 . 1/8
At first I wasn't sure about these stories but I can't seem to put them down and I totally forgot to review... Sorry but I got to go work... ;p ;) ;p
SPNFangirl1965 chapter 26 . 9/9/2014
It takes a lot for a story to make me cry or make me hold my breath until my chest hurts. This is one such story. You're a terrific writer. I'm so glad I "discovered" you this week. Have to keep going now. :)
DanielleMJSH chapter 26 . 8/18/2014
Just finished this story and im a crying mess! On to the next!
DanielleMJSH chapter 24 . 8/18/2014
Im loving the story! Also im watching changing channels and Gabriel just called Dean hot shot too funny!
BranchSuper chapter 26 . 5/23/2014
Nicely done.
blueboxandrocksalt chapter 26 . 3/28/2014
Aaaaaaa, have to read the next one. Way too many tears in this one, but I loved it. Us supernatural fans and the hell we put ourselves through.
ixistargirl89ixi chapter 3 . 1/14/2014