Reviews for Busted
ladybrin chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
I just always enjoy your Cheslie- It was nice to know they had married- sigh
BrittanyLS chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I love the stories when they are married!
corriente chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Oh my... That was hilarious, adorable, funny, but... now I can only think about Mrs. Bird and Mr. Molesley :D
Whatever. I kept smiling through the whole story and it definetely was worth it!
Batwings79 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
This one had me laughing out loud! It is just too cute! I loved the two men talking together and 'getting to know each other' a bit. And the line about Isobel and Elsie deciding their fate, no matter what they do...LOL! I also love the playfulness between Elsie and Charles. Seems to me that there would have been a time that Charles would have been so flabbergasted at such and encounter that he would have dragged Elsie back to their room, packed them up and had them on the next train back to Downton Village. Maybe marriage has mellowed him a bit! ;-)

Hopefully there will be a press pack out soon for Series 3 and I'll be able to provide some more fic-inspiring artwork for you! :D
elementarylemon chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Found myself giggling like a maniac all the way through. It's simply delightful. & the last line... well, I nearly choked on my tea! Just brilliant.
Hogwarts Duo chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I absolutely love this story. I could easily see the interaction with Charles and Elsie on the way to the washroom! tee hee. Such a cute little scene, very domestic and realistic. lol And then running into Clarkeson and Isobel ... priceless. Of all the people to run into, at least it was someone who can keep their secret and vice versa. Perfect!

The ending gave me quite a giggle. Poor Charles ... he had completely forgotten the reason for getting out of bed in the first place. lol
ellie987 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
This is so funny and sweet at the same time. The moment they were facing each other in the corridor had me laughing quite much. And then, of course, the women had to leave the men in an awkward situation. Poor Charles. The final part is very sweet and tender, though. I always love the interaction between Charles and Elsie.

Just LMAO at the very last line! The thought is just too much! XD
TeaPowder chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Very funny! I liked it, particularly the interaction between Charles and Elsie... Humourous Elsie, to be correct! :D I was really adoring Charles and Richard's discomfort at their conversation, too. But the winner is...: "Who knows? We might run into Mrs. Bird and Mr. Molesley on this trip." That's genius! :D
griseldalafey chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
What are the odds! I could feel their spine-tingling embarrasment. Still, it was a great read. I checked the image and oh... it just fits perfectly, especially Charles face!
18tilIdie chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Loved it, sufficiently awkwardly funny ! Now WHAT did Elsie say to Isobel behind that door ?