Reviews for Resistance
Scha chapter 1 . 3/26
Something in general, not only about this (super awesome) fan fiction here: I've read a few fan fictions of yours and I have to say that your writing skill is really impressive! It's so well written, the stories are totally catchy and I love how complex and realistic you describe the characters! I really hope to read more from you in the future! Keep up the great work! :) YOU ROCK! 3
Bellz chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I loved the entire story! It was so beautifully written. You could see that Zim really does care, in his own jacked up way, and wants Dib to be his equal. I love how at the very end, Dib seems to realize that he can't stand up against the forces of evil, so he goes to the dark side, becoming the force driving others to stand up against the forces of evil. It was just freaking brilliant!
deadaccount19 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
This is the best IZ fic I have ever read, no joke.

I find it sad though. I have a feeling Dib was wrong at the end there, that he will never be Zim's equal, and that his mind made that up to comfort him.

This entire one-shot was enthralling. I beg you, please write a sequel to this. I want to see what happens next.
Lord Sergeant Sarcasm chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Awe poor Dibbers. Changing, just to have some equality; to have someones attention. You kept them in character, manliy Zim. Zim was perfect. :)
XamierTheNobody chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
That was awesome! I loved it so much and it's suspense was amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
So... now I have sort of an addiction to reading your stuff... so... yeah. Again I really love it a lot and I don't know what it is but this one particularly struck me. Ironically right after I read this I read Inevitable and I almost thought they were connected, but by looking at the dates I know better. I just really love the way you write... and I'll probably be leaving more comments like a stalker but I love to gush and I gush when gushing is due. Well done. :)
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
This. Was an awesomely conceived story!

And well written to boot.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
This is one of the hottest, and most intense stories I have ever read, not just in the Zadr fandom. (I mean, I can not say that I would have done what Dib did, but, then again I am too stubbon, and, Asexual to boot, so, I wouldn't have that influincing My decision, and, I rarely understand sexual people, and, they rarely understand Me, so.) And almost definitely My favourite out of the whole fandom. I would say definitely, in any other fandom, but, this one, and this pairing, does have so many stunning ones, that's why I like it. :) This tough. Purely Beautiful. I hope you never stop writing ZADR. Thank you for writing. Best, Me.
AlchemyOtaku0922 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
This story is absolutely amazing. This is seriously one of the best Invader Zim stories I've read in a long time. Great job. I would love to read more stories by you _
FishFreshWater chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
The Idea of Zim becoming a tallest was more than fascinating for me. I myself had never seen zim the type to give up on domination so its a possible outcome from my point of view. The way the story was layed out was very well done. All in all i enjoyed this!
Another drone chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Awesome. Just sooooo awesome
TheBadsun chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
That was pretty good hooked right to the end . I like how u can feel dibs dilemma . Good one shot
unusedaccount1177 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I really don't know how to tell you how much I enjoyed this story. It was truly one of the best ZADR story that I've ever read. The detail you but into the story was amazing. I loved the interactions between Zim and Dib. You captured the voice of the characters-something that very few authors can do. This was just a great story all around. I loved it. Thanks for the great read. Keep writing.
OverLordy chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I love this so much. It's dark, it's sexy, and it's very far from typical ZaDr fanfictions I have read. I'm a little disappointed there was no smut, but oh well. It's still amazing.
Aliscia R K chapter 1 . 3/12/2012