Reviews for Accidents
PixiePatronus13675 chapter 2 . 11/4
I love the chapter title alliteration!
PixiePatronus13675 chapter 1 . 11/4
I really think it's true- the best ones are accidental. :)
MandyinKC chapter 2 . 9/27
"If only there was a loophole..." More ominous words have never been committed to paper. I like the image of the parents lounging on the beach and the boredom of the children on holiday too long. Poor Ginny. She certainly has her hands full!
MandyinKC chapter 1 . 9/27
Oh, James, he's such a scamp. Molly got very lucky not to end up in the pond herself, which is the outcome I was predicting. My favorite line: "'The /pond/, Gran," James repeated impatiently." For some reason I could just so clearly hear his voice and see his face. Sweet little fic.
finite7incantatum chapter 2 . 9/17
James, you are a little devil! I loved the detail about Hugo and Lily's sandcastle monstrosity. And Harry being able to see right through James is great xD
finite7incantatum chapter 1 . 9/17
Oh, Molly! You've got your hands full with a grandson like that! Loved this :) And Arthur with the biscuits was hilarious.
lily and james live on chapter 2 . 7/17
EEEP THIS WAS SO PERFECT. Every detail: James feeling "too old" for the playground, the fact that James knows that his father can see right through him, the fact that James stole a Muggle lighter from his grandad's shed XD Tee hee! I loved this so much!
lily and james live on chapter 1 . 7/17
Hehe I'm kind of going through all of your stories tonight! I really loved this one :) James is such a little monkey! Molly's reactions were perfect. I loved the red herring of the cinnamon biscuits. Actually, I just loved Arthur in this story so much!
it was such a tragedy chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
I really enjoyed this, liked the description of each photograph. The ending was wonderful, and for some reason I felt sad.
Shrivelfig chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
This was like THE cutest story I've ever read.
Teddy Lupin's partner in crime chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
:') so cute loved the ending especially
Teddy Lupin's partner in crime chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
Nice! the description was great i found some of it hard to understand because english is only my second language but im sure if i understood it would be so great! i loved the ending though. haha xD fireworks!
Teddy Lupin's partner in crime chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Great! i love little James he's so cute! i think i'll review every chapter since there only 3
Steph chapter 3 . 2/12/2012
Amazing. i loved every bit of it!
Morning Lilies chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
Oh, how sweet! Such a perfect little wrap-up for this story! Great job. I enjoyed it emensely. :)