Reviews for Making Moments
Pie for President '16 chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
I really enjoyed this, liked the description of each photograph. The ending was wonderful, and for some reason I felt sad.
lynxface chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
This was like THE cutest story I've ever read.
Teddy Lupin's partner in crime chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
:') so cute loved the ending especially
Teddy Lupin's partner in crime chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
Nice! the description was great i found some of it hard to understand because english is only my second language but im sure if i understood it would be so great! i loved the ending though. haha xD fireworks!
Teddy Lupin's partner in crime chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Great! i love little James he's so cute! i think i'll review every chapter since there only 3
Steph chapter 3 . 2/12/2012
Amazing. i loved every bit of it!
Morning Lilies chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
Oh, how sweet! Such a perfect little wrap-up for this story! Great job. I enjoyed it emensely. :)
Morning Lilies chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Sorry it took me so long to review! Ah, but this was quite lovely. James makes me laugh every time. That kid... Anyway, I think this was a great description of a Potter/Weasley family vacation. For some reason I really liked your description of the casual way the adults were all heaped together. It seemed very... comradely (not a word, I don't think :)), like they're all very close, even now. And Lily and Hugo's sand castle location was a great detail. :D Wonder why Al was so tired... probably just bored. You're right. Vacations at beach houses get boring for kids after a week. I love how you descripe that.

Although... if I may, can I comment on your word choice? It's very sophisticated, which is great. I can hardley stand stories that use dull, repetitive vocab. But I'm just curious as to how hair can fly earnestly, smirks can articulate on someone's face, and fireworkes can be described as austere. In my experience, fireworks are the opposite of austere. It distracted me a bit from the story.

Other than that though, I adored this :) Excellent job! I'm going to go read the next one now! :D
DawnYew2674 chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
Whow ! That was amazing :O

I'm kinda sad that it's all over and I hope you get to righting more stuff soon !
alfiesurprise101 chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
Yep, I encountered exactly the same problem.

Amazing chapter I absolutely loved it:)
amama123 chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
I HAD THAT PROBLEM TOO! I couldn't log in, review or anything :O This was really cute :')
myhorserockyrocks chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
I love it! And don't worry, it wasn't just you: I couldn't get into FF either... It was so annoying!

Horse :D
please enter your name chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
this story made me cry. I love James Sirius Potter SO much more, now.
Evangeline Maisie chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
very nice and very wellwritten
Kastroryan chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
AWWWWW *sniff* this was amazing.

i wish you could write more of this, but i know you cant. i hope you win the competition, seriously!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »