Reviews for 365 Plus 1 Days
Guest chapter 25 . 11/18/2012
Good story :) How old are Remy and Rogue in this fic?
RogueandRemyForever chapter 23 . 9/27/2012
Awww why!? Thats so sad lol
svamp chapter 20 . 8/21/2012
Love this ff! 3
BEWARESilentScreams chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Haha I tried reading it but my lack of knowledge on it didn't help me at btw thanks for the review and i know it sucked lol it's what i call a EPIC FAIL and guess what... my phone broke-.- just my luck so in advance i might lose your contact and this was the only way to tell you... CURSE YOU TECHNOLOGY!
RogueandRemyForever chapter 16 . 7/25/2012
Please continue updating I love absolutely love your story!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/2/2012
Another great chapter :)
Guest chapter 16 . 7/2/2012
Thank you for a longer chapter! As always, I enjoyed it! I hope you can update more often!
Lovely Miss Max chapter 15 . 6/12/2012
I personally wouldn't have taken on the project of writing about every last day in a leap year but I admire your courage
JasmineBella chapter 12 . 5/1/2012
I love seeing all of the interaction - great story! :)
JasmineBella chapter 11 . 4/25/2012
Glad to see you writing again! Enjoyed the chapter!
JasmineBella chapter 10 . 4/19/2012
Hope you will start writing again! This is a good story and I was wondering if you would work on it more.
Malice Shaw chapter 9 . 3/22/2012
I've read every chapter, and so far, I love it and can not wait for the next one! The writing is fluid and it just flows with the timeline. Looking forward to the next chapter!
IronSavior chapter 9 . 3/3/2012
Finally caught up with my reading! Anyway, I'm enjoying this story so far. Poor Rogue. Good thing Remy was available. I wonder why Scott and Jean got pulled out early though. Hmmmm... Anyway, please update.
JasmineBella chapter 8 . 2/27/2012
Hard to imagine Rogue in pink! This is going to be good!
IronSavior chapter 6 . 2/12/2012
Awesome! Another update. I must say I am really beginning to enjoy this story. Is it just me or does Alison seem kinda hostile toward Rogue? Perhaps I'm imagining. Anyway, do continue.