Reviews for Sarah Vs Two Bullets
LilithL2 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
amazing ... but... macabre and i liked the happy ending to much.. sorry...
congratulations anyway. :)
deanandjo4ever1 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Love it wish Casey would have killed her
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Nice story...
Nerdette-AllivarT chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
We have the same type of imagination. I like your story. I just hope that there is still more.
wassupchuck chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Wow, painful. But well written
devangel6 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Damn that was brutal.

I kinda expected her to just go to his grave, cry herself till no more tears left and then just eat a bullet. So her tears and blood would soak the ground he was buried in.

But I guess you are right she is too strong to just kill herself outright. She would be dead inside anyway, so she would throw herself in her work. Be ruthless, go berserk, take risks just to get herself killed.
doc2or chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Well I guess 'us' shippers (I don't even know what the actual meaning of the word is but I know I am one) don't really like to dwell on the bad/dark story lines but I know we will be getting one from Aerox now.

Yes it was a little weird that everybody would be so forgiving despite the circumstances, but I can definitely see Sarah throwing herself out there and taking risk after risk till she willingly meets her death and atones for her murder of Chuck. Wouldn't expect anything less from Sarah. Thank you.
shortpinoyguy chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Interesting. The parallels of the two bullets coinciding with the death of Chuck and herself.
WeAreAllStoriesInTheEnd chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Oh god, look what you did. Now Aerox is going to try and write an angsty fic to top your own! I, too, was actually waiting for this to happen. Wasn't disappointed either. Although, I will be honest and say that Morgan and Ellie wouldn't have been *that* nice to Sarah, even if she was essentially brainwashed when she killed Chuck. She still killed him in cold blood. It would've been more accurate if everyone basically blamed and ostracized her for it; further driving her into that guilt etc.

Other than that, good story. :)
BVR2109 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Hee! I liked it. And, I was kind of waiting for this to happen. I didn't want to be "that guy who posted the first post finale angst fic" but now, now it's all fair game, so doubly thank you for that!

Anyway, on to a proper review. I really liked the duality of the whole killing him and her being killed by a bullet between the eye. Although, I have to say, Oskari's motivation for wanting to torture an American spy is just about as flimsy as Quinn's motivation, but I'll let it slide because I'm nice like that.

Well written and I thoroughly enjoyed it, despite the dark nature.