Reviews for The Night of the PistolerosArtie's Point of View
Martina Ross chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
I thought this made perfect sense. Great Job! I could totally picture the actors in this! And I love the classic, "Thanks Artie."
Gunney chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
I have always wanted more out of that little exchange at the end of this episode. You've done an excellent job of capturing their thought processes, and clarifying the somewhat mystifying exchange in the original episode.
Very pleased! Excellent work!
AllTrekkedUp chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
This is awesome! I want to watch this episode now! Good stuff.
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Excellent tie-in with the episode.:)
pilimbe chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
What a clever idea to tell this storie from Artie's view. The character deveopment is there as usual, and you're nicely integrated answers to questions the people have about the original script. (I've always wondered how he got that general's uniform on such short notice, for example). I also enjoyed your take on why Artie is so sardonic when Jim firsts sees him - loved how you explained that. I really enjoy how you've developed this characters so much over the course of your stories - you've really extended them in a way that brings them to life beyond what was in the series itself. Always a pleasure to find a new story posted - thanks so much! My only criticism of this one is that it was too short. ;-) Can't wait for your next one!