Reviews for Deus Ex Machina
thelifeeater chapter 19 . 2/7
It's been a long time, but I'm glad you updated. The chapter was very good and I'm interested in seeing what will happen next.
scaryrobots chapter 19 . 2/6
Really good chapter, man!
RedDog.Pro chapter 18 . 7/8/2015
Found your story 2 days ago. Can't stop myself from reading. Excellent action scenes! Hope you continue soon.
supercode chapter 18 . 12/29/2014
Great chapter! I hope we don't have to wait so long for the next one, but it was quite a ride! I'm curious how Cameron got away from the restraints though (as awesome as that moment was). I hope you go into more detail about how that happened later, and what was going on in Cameron's "dreamspace." Excellent job!
Andi82 chapter 18 . 12/29/2014
Wow, awesome action scenes! You really know how to do it. I like the way you change the POV. It makes certain events more exciting.
I am a bit concerned about Cameron's dream. Does it mean she will leave this John to save the world or even self sacrifice? The result counts, but to me it wouldn't feel right to leave all the characters you build up, except maybe at the end. But I guess you've worked something out.
Rico chapter 18 . 12/28/2014
Intense. Ready for more.
dscamfan chapter 18 . 12/27/2014
Wow, that was an action packed chapter! You paint a vivid picture with words and bring the reader on a journey of highs and lows, never hinting what to expect next. I really enjoy how you combine more traditional science fiction elements into your tale (the John Henry interlude). Well done, and thank you for continuing this marvelous story.
thelexy chapter 18 . 12/26/2014
Loved it! I'm so glad you're back to posting again.
JasonVUK chapter 18 . 12/26/2014
8D YES! But wait, if they stop John from going back or stop the Greys does that mean hat's happened will be undone or something? :c John and Cameron will never marry and be happy?
scaryrobots chapter 18 . 12/25/2014
Really good chapter, man.
fastandloud chapter 17 . 10/5/2014
This is an excellent story. I hope you can post more chapters soon.
dp chapter 17 . 9/22/2014
This is great. Hope you can write more soon.
ravenlakes chapter 17 . 9/9/2014
You're a very good writer and I love this story. I've been enjoying the jameron and everything else.
zert chapter 17 . 8/24/2014
I hope you post a new chapter soon cause I need to know what happens to Cameron.
yetikiller chapter 17 . 8/24/2014
So good to see you back with another kick ass update.

Thank you for posting and I look forward to your next one.
216 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »