Reviews for A Drop in the Ocean
Vic0621 chapter 4 . 3/6
I wish you didn't make bella seem so desperate. Should should at least have some dignity.
Inlovewithjazz chapter 28 . 1/20
Excellent story, loved it, thank you!
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 30 . 8/29/2014
I loved this story. You kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time and that makes for one hell of a story. You are awesome!
NatNatWriter chapter 28 . 8/1/2014
I loved this story. I can't tell you how many time I have cried. It was a beautiful heartwarming story. That you.
Nev chapter 28 . 7/9/2014
Oh My God! I'm crying my eyes out here! It's such a beautiful fic. I love it. Too emotinal, but okay. Btw I reading while listening to "a drop in the ocean". It's too deep, I'm still crying you know. Love this fic
twilight1006 chapter 6 . 7/5/2014
loved your story
slay1angel chapter 28 . 6/9/2014
Wow! Very well written never thought it would end up like it did but sooooooo damn happy it did!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/30/2014
Holy crap that was some wise stuff..
Caliborn96 chapter 28 . 12/12/2013
Ahhhh! I hate this story! But I love it also! There were times when I was crying, times when I wanted to throw my iPad across the room in anger but then there were the sweet times. The times that brought the good kind of tears. As much as I didn't like how the plot kept on changing you did a really good job. It's well written, and the sign of a true (real) writer is bringing out emotions in your readers, which I know you did with me. You did a fantastic job and I really did enjoy your story! It had me on the edge of my seat the whole time and I kept on wondering if this was really a P/B fic. So points to you for that. Nice job and I look toward to more of your work!
TishPhoenix chapter 28 . 11/11/2013
So many stories play up the breaking of the bond with imprinting or the imprint it's self. I Actually think the uniqueness of this fic is the choice. the characters strength, not that they fought fate but their choice was stronger. They were stronger. Their love was. It was beautifully realistic even being fiction. That line isn't one easily written but you did a lovely job. Thanks for the great story, I'm glad I found it.
Durinsfolk-Shenanigans chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
This is, by far, one of the best stories on here. And bonus! A drop in the ocean is one of my favorite songs.
Guest chapter 28 . 10/18/2013
I LOVE IT
RaivynBlack chapter 28 . 9/28/2013
perfection.
RaivynBlack chapter 27 . 9/28/2013
WHATTHEFUCKAREYOUDOINGTOME!?
RaivynBlack chapter 23 . 9/28/2013
omygoodness thankyou. i thought i may pass out from all of the crying ive been doing
1,215 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »