Reviews for How to Build a Heart out of Ashes
This is quite a creative and interesting AU. This fanfiction was actually recommended to me by a friend, so yeah. Nice job! I like it (i just finished ch. 3) once again nice job! Its cool:)
Amber Ice Fox chapter 21 . 2/10
I realize that you won't be updating on this site anymore, but I just wanted to say that I really love your story!
mo chapter 21 . 2/5
?
Holy crap scared me; NOT ANOTHER DROPOED-oh.
MasterSerina83 chapter 21 . 1/24
Really loving this story, I'll try to set up an account on Archive so I can continue to follow it.
Shadow Hunt chapter 21 . 1/24
Well, I'm sad that you won't be continuing this through this site, seeing as this is the only site I frequent. But, it was a lovely, wonderful read so far and I will try to remember to check up on it for updates. Many kudos!
shadowwingwitch chapter 20 . 1/23
this chapter is as brilliant as ever!
thank you for deciding to continue this story :D
Sendai chapter 16 . 1/22
Really enjoying your story. It is so imaginative. I think your Characterizations are brilliant.
The last few chapters were certainly intense and action packed. BAMF Mycroft,John and Greg. Awesome.
You also got me with the Beatles. Love the Beatles.
updateaway chapter 21 . 1/22
You have no idea how happy I was when I saw the email telling me you'd updated this story! I'll be following it on AO3 and I hope you'll continue writing! It still remains my favourite teenlock story which I recommend whenever people ask for one.

Glad you're back!
Woah! This is crazy, you're u
Equality4Puppies chapter 20 . 1/21
This story is do great!
slyvir chapter 20 . 1/21
I adore your story, thank you very much for updating it.
I wonder f at some point Sherlock will share with John, or if he'll discover on his own, I just well wanted to thank you for sharing this wonderful story
Wait, wait, whoa. You can't do this. No no no! This is not fine! What is the 'last updated 2012' shenanigans? Honey it's 2014! Am I going to be left hanging forever? Well, atleast you came off on sexy times, so I suppose I can't complain. But please do update and/or tell us the situation with this story because to be honest it's like, pretty damn good. Like, maybe I died a little inside good. :} favourited 3
shadowwingwitch chapter 19 . 12/10/2013
oh my god
this is definitely the absolute best teenlock fics i have ever read and one of the best fics i have ever read period
i know you haven't updated in a while but please pleeeeease consider finishing this work of genius
it is absolutely beautiful in its characterization, plot and just about everything
consignmentsoul chapter 7 . 11/22/2013
I hadn't known I was holding my breath until I read that last line. The first words in my mind and pouring out of my mouth were "This is gorgeous." You are brilliantly talented and I hope some day to find something of yours on my bookshelf. Never stop being so bloody wonderful.