Reviews for Mass Correct!
BigBoom550 chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
Freaking hilarious! More please!
OrderlyAnarchist chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
Ahahaha! Another brilliant chapter. Now can I please request that we see team dextro get together and join forced with our many intrepid dimensional interlopers to kick the reapers ass all across the galaxy. Garrus and Tali must be saves from Zap's Cowardice and idiocy!

And though I normally support Shep/Tali for pairings, given the nature of this Shepard, I believe that Garrus/Tali should take it's stead.
DN7 chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
damn good update and keep them coming! I can't wait to see what Zap pulls next!
wardenanagram chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
Another entertaining and interesting chapter, "Kelly i think my fish need feeding" genius, looking forward to more of Shepard's antics and more recruiting.
OrderlyAnarchist chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
Heh... I have no idea who big boss is. Some character from the metal gear series?
warden chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Excellently written, highly amusing a phenomenal first chapter. Looking foward to see what unravels next, and what jokes you have instore for us.
LawrenceSnake chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Cheers guys! PDU is running down I'm afraid for the moment due to my final replays of ME and ME 2 with Aran Shepard but I should be able to update this weekend since its half-term tommorow. :D
DN7 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Oh god... Roflmfao! Let the good times roll! Can't wait to see how this turns out!
OrderlyAnarchist chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Oh my god I love this! Can't wait for the next chapter, although I do hope Primed to Defend the Universe take priority.
jaass20 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I foresee a lot of Zapp Brannigan with Shepard.