Reviews for Is It You?
BaraKiryuHuntress chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
I'm interested. :)
Mrs. KrazyKlaineGirl chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
This is SO super good! Keep going! Don't leave me hanging here! Please?
ChrisColferMadePubertyHisBitch chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
"There is no way I'm letting you stay sad right now. I am going to find a way to cheer you up if it's the last thing I do. But first, I'm going to address the 'least noticed' part of your last statement."

"Blaine. You don't have to,"

"No. I don't. But I want to. And you deserve to be noticed Kurt. You deserve so much better,"

- :)

i kinda love your writting been going through some of your stuff yday an today an im hooked hope this updates soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
MORE PLEASE! :D
itsonlyimpossibleuntilitsnot chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
i love the story so far cant wait for the next chapter :D
Klainebowsandtheklainicorns chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
AHHHH OMG OMG OMG WRITE MORE BEFORE I EXPLODE! it's amazing!
raspberrytwists chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
Oh my gosh I am in love with the idea of this fanfic! I can't wait till its updated next :) It's really well written! Update soon please!

Nat xx
dalton.anderson chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
I absolutely love this story! Keep writing :)
dalton.anderson chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
I absolutely love this story! Keep writing :)
Myrne chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
Hi, here I am again, and again... this is ah-mazing! :D
Ieromance chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I love this! At first I was apprehensive but I'm so glad I decided to read it because this is so awesome! Im looking forward to the next chapter :D
The-Red-C chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
I really like this story! I'm a sucker for a good soulmate fic :') Keep it goin! :D
Charmedmich chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
Hi, the projection aspect of this story intrigues me. I cannot wait to hear more. Is Kurt going to change his projections name to Blaine now? I was surprised that neither boy reacted to the other's name considering how close they are to the name of their projections/soul mates.
Abernethey chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
this is good! I hope you continue it!
Nikki-SilverRose chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This is so cool! Love it!